Geez, just when you thought you've seen it all, there's always someone who still manages to outstupid the other idiots. Yeah, I'm an atheist too, but rejecting inventions just because of the religion of who invented tem, that's just plain stupid. seriously?:
who u callin stupid

I hear his accuser wants him to testify BEFORE her.

You know, so that he cant defend himself against any allegations.

Its a pretty ridiculous request. Ive come to believe this whole thing is being done just to keep him from being voted in until after the elections in November. Its pretty ridiculous.

Sometimes I think to myself that Ill never be able to vote democrat again.

Ive heard that not only does dr. ford want kavanaugh to speak before her, but that neither he nor any lawyer are allowed to ask her any questions after her testimony.

Thats not completely ridiculous at all, no.

Though I hear that if she refuses to testify this monday, theyre just gonna have the vote anyway? I hope their serious.

Though I do have a feeling that somehow, in some way, shes gonna back out and demand to have the testimony at a later date.

Also found this on twitter and thought Id share it

Screenshot_2018-09-22-08-07-16.png

Like everyone else, Im enjoying the NPC meme. It absolutely works for a group of people who just claim that those who fear that bringing in mass amounts of unchecked people from a land with extremely different worldviews and cultures could cause a multitude of problems just "hate brown people", and it totally shows how people just repeat the same few phrases theyve been told to repeat over actually thinking about the position they hold, and resort to demonizing their opposition instead of defending their stance.

But I dunno, I usually dont like these kinda things, I mean like this elite think kinda thing, that makes people feel like they are in a special group of people set apart from the world. Like, every group of people feels this way about themselves. And Ive found that every group has this same view on those who think differently than they. That they just follow what a few of their favorite speakers say, that they are incapable of thinking for themselves and never question their own beliefs.

I mean, just looking up a few of these memes, I see one that puts down people with high position office jobs. I mean, whats the deaired alternative? Whats wrong about working hard to have a job that pays well and wont break your back? I thought the focus was the way people think, and the political tribe they subscribe to. Not the fact that they worked themselves into a position that they can provide for themselves and their family.

I saw a yt video that tested whether or not you were an NPC based on whether or not you could change your opinions. I totally agree that its a good thing to be able to adjust your thinking when proven wrong, but like how often do people accuse those who disagree with them of this? Pretty much every time. I may go back and forth with an issue like global warming, and yeah its a good thing to be open to such a thing. But there are totally issues Im not going to budge on because I know Im right, like the issue of terminating an unborn child being an individual right.

Everyone has such stances, so anyone can be accused of the very thing the NPC meme points out. I feel like in the end it just becomes a response by the right to counter the "nazi" label by the left. Its just a lazy way to put down your opponent without having to form an argument : p

Its totally fun, and Ive seen some on twitter that make me laugh, but I can totally see people taking this seriously, and using that term on anyone who disagrees with them on some issue, and just becoming yet another elite think person that shuts down their opposition with some slur.

Being a moderate means accepting your side can be wrong. I feel like some of the people who use this term most are probly not really moderate at all.

Every character in that show is a ridiculous exaggeration but some guy was offended so we better erase the character

Back