Have you ever scored 100 or over?

Amiibro

Ph.D Gamer
I think the name speaks for itself. Have you ever scored 100 points or over on any Ware game? It's quite the achievement in my opinion to keep up with the game with the microgames flying at you that fast and still manage to keep at least 1 life WHILE not dropping the controller from the sweatysness of your hands. To start off, I only got 4
1. Dr Crygor, Touched! Score: 124
2. Wario, Smooth moves. Score: 120
3. Ashley, DIY. Score: 113
4. Ashley, Smooth moves. Score: 111
Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh not to impressive, but I would like to know, have you ever gotten to or past 100 ? And if so what was your score?

I managed to do it three times:

1. Wario (Smooth Moves) 146
2. 9-Volt (Touched) 124
3. Wario/Intro (Mega Micro Game$) 107

These kind of runs are pure adrenalin I tell ya.

Using DIY and a game that can win by doing nothing I maxed out at 999. I don't remember but I may have gotten higher than 100 with Jimmy T.'s games on DIY.

Quite a few times. I remember getting over 100 in that Touched mini game where you have just one life.

hardcoremixhighscore.png

There were a few individual microgames where I actually managed to reach 999.

The points stop adding up after that, so 999 is the maximum you can get, if memory serves me right. You can keep playing, but it's stuck like that.

No... I'm really bad at these games ;-;.

I could probably get over 100 on the individual button mashing or do nothing games, but that's not very impressive is it?

It's my goal to get over 100 in WarioWare Touched some day. Wario's mini games are pretty easy, but once I get over 60 it just gets too fast. Someday though!

Right now, my highscore is 66 on Wario.
My second highest score (that isn't on Wario) is 51, which is on the Monster Megamix

Back