Hello Guys!

Didn´t know there was a forum dedicated to wario until now, i´m gradly surprised ^_^

Dunno if i will be very active but it will definetly be a honor of be part of this comunnity, always liked Wario quite a bit ever since his first appareance (as a final enemy in mario land 2,.... i didn´t expect at all back then that he would develop that much and appear in that many more games even having main character roles xD ) ,besides that i played nearly all his games so i can safely consider myself a serious fan of this lovable greddy guy

and as other personal hobbys of mine...let´s say i´m a huge anime fan besides being a gamer

so anyway, a pleasure to meet all you people :D

I like your avatar, it looks like an evil version of Genis from Tales of Symphonia : p

Welcome to the forum : 3 Hope you become an active member :3

I love anime too, you can see in my avatar xD. I'm wariofer, nice to meet you :3. Wario the best of course >:3 and my favourites animes are Bobobo, Keroro, Pokemon, Doremi,Sakura, Detective Conan and my favourite favourite favourite anime of all time is Digimon (Adventure(my favourite,02,Tamers,Frontier and for now Digimon Adventure Tri, but i need to see more episodeso_O) and my favourites Digimons are Sukamon,Chuumon,Wizardmon,Tentomon,Kabuterimon,Megakabuterimon and my dear Puppetmon <3

Nah man. This time it's going to be right. I'm totally sure of it! I predict that we'll have a new member by Dec 3rd actually. That's how confident I am.

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome guys ^_^

about the first question, the games i played are all the main warioland games ( 5 games in total i think, completed at 100% except the 5 game ( the wii one, wario shake....the secret levels marked in purple are kind of a pain to beat ^^; )

Besides that i have wario world for the game cube but i haven´t played it much (got it on a sale back in the day and was busy with other games at that moment....probably will finally complete it at 100% when i complete mario shake)

the wario game where he changes costumes on the DS, have that one too thanks once again to a sale where i got it for cheap, heard it was crap but meh, haven´t touched it much yet so i can´t give a acurate opinion yet

The virtual boy one, heard great things about it, but that one i definetly don´t have it for obvious reasons (Lol virtua boy ) , but i will be eventually emulated and completed, plus from the looks of it it plays

the wario wave games....don´t like them as much as the main series but they are cool games too, got the first GBA game, the DS one and the wii one completed at 100% ,and by the way, Ashey is adorable, love that character <3

......and i guess we can count mario kart and smash bros too, wario is in there and was able to put some gameplay hours into him in these games too xD

Nowadays it definetly doesn´t seem Wario has the same popularity and importance he used to have in the mid to late 90´s (he´s the opposite of luigi, who was barely important back in the day and just a palette swap of mario and even missing the main mario games when they went 3D and some spin-off too... but ,since the gamecube era he started gaining more and more popularity until we get at his status nowadays, where he is nearly as important as mario himself and nobody ever thinks of the possibility of him missing a game if mario is involved.....

but oh well, i dunno about wario getting his own games anymore but he obviously still has plenty of future as a playable character even if it has to be stuff like sport games, kart games, smash games and such, compared to others (lol, poor samus ) it doesn´t seem like a bad spot at all :p

More love for Ashley, and no love for Mona. Poor Mona ; _ ;

And hope you stick around the forums, Ivancho : 3 I actually really want Wario World for gamecube, you can sell me your copy : p

Nah man. This time it's going to be right. I'm totally sure of it! I predict that we'll have a new member by Dec 3rd actually. That's how confident I am.

So apparently weve had a few new members since Kkplz gave us this prediction.

Kkplz must be the real deal.

See? I told you guys hed never lead us wrong.

Back