Hello~

Kerberos

Microgame Developer
Hey guys! I've been lurking these forums on and off for the past few months and you guys seem like a friendly bunch, so I wanted to sign up.

I didn't get to enjoy the WarioWare games when I was younger, but I'm a fan now that I'm older. I'm also starting to get into the Wario Land series, though I've only played Shake It!

As silly as this may seem, I do have a WarioWare related tattoo and am planning on turning it into a sleeve. ^_^ That's probably the most interesting thing about me, lol.

Other than that I'm excited to be here.

Ahoy. I'm new myself, but from what I can tell these are good people. And we're all united by the fact that we love Wario! What's not to love about that?

I envy you. I wish I could go back and play all the Wario Lands for the first time. Such an excellent series.

Post a picture of the tattoo! I'm getting a Wario one myself, soon.
I wish I could rate your post like and agree simultaneously.

I agree with that. The Wario series feels extremely well done from what I've seen, especially with Shake It. I can't wait to get into the Game Boy ones.

Sadly a couple parts didn't heal well with it and my artist got a bit confused with him, but here you go. It's when it was just finished. I guess the question of who my favorite character has been answered. XD

Edit: I should've asked what your Wario tattoo is going to be.

I wish I could rate your post like and agree simultaneously.

I agree with that. The Wario series feels extremely well done from what I've seen, especially with Shake It. I can't wait to get into the Game Boy ones.

Sadly a couple parts didn't heal well with it and my artist got a bit confused with him, but here you go. It's when it was just finished. I guess the question of who my favorite character has been answered. XD

Edit: I should've asked what your Wario tattoo is going to be.

If you loved Shake It you'll loved the GB ones. Believe it or not, as good as Shake It is, it's actually one of the weaker entries!

Nice tat. Love it. After a lot of thinking I finally decided that my Wario tat would be of his original, SML2: Six Golden Coins artwork.

You can't get more Classic Wario than this!
wario.png

If you loved Shake It you'll loved the GB ones. Believe it or not, as good as Shake It is, it's actually one of the weaker entries!

Nice tat. Love it. After a lot of thinking I finally decided that my Wario tat would be of his original, SML2: Six Golden Coins artwork.

You can't get more Classic Wario than this! View attachment 1608
If Shake It is a weaker entry, that's extremely promising. I really need to play the other entries now.

Thanks. :D I highly approve of your tat choice by the way. Getting it in color would look really bad ass.

You dont just have to post in the wario section btw, theres a general chit chat section, too. Its way fun.
Thanks for the tip. My eye already caught a lot of the off topic threads. I only really looked at the WarioWare threads when lurking, so it seems like a whole other world, haha.

Welcome! I'm King Hehehe, and I enjoy punching sentient vending machines to obtain cloves of garlic. As they've said, we're a very welcoming community, so feel free to make yourself at home. Yeah, Shake It is considered one of the weaker entries despite being fantastic in its own right, so you should really enjoy the other games as well. Enjoy your stay here at the Wario Forums!

Back