Hello~

Welcome! I'm King Hehehe, and I enjoy punching sentient vending machines to obtain cloves of garlic. As they've said, we're a very welcoming community, so feel free to make yourself at home. Yeah, Shake It is considered one of the weaker entries despite being fantastic in its own right, so you should really enjoy the other games as well. Enjoy your stay here at the Wario Forums!
That's the best way to obtain the freshest garlic.

And thanks! I have been so far.

Oh, wow!! Two fantastic members in just two days? Crazy talk!

...O-oh, I mean...Welcome aboard! You're most certainly going to be a great addition to the S.S Wario. And that Orbulon tattoo is super neat.

Its indeed true what they say about Shake It, though. The other Wario Land games are all incredible, to the point where even Virtual Boy Wario Land is just as great as the others (in fact, its my personal favorite)!

...O-oh, I mean...Welcome aboard! You're most certainly going to be a great addition to the S.S Wario. And that Orbulon tattoo is super neat.

Its indeed true what they say about Shake It, though. The other Wario Land games are all incredible, to the point where even Virtual Boy Wario Land is just as great as the others (in fact, its my personal favorite)!
Thank you!

Oddly enough I had a Virtual Boy back in the day but I never got to play the Wario Land game for it. I'll have to at least look up an LP of it on YouTube sometime.

Ah, Virtual Boy Wario Land. What an awesome game.

Such a shame it's doomed to be forever swept under the rug simply because it's on VB.

do not use this font colour ever again

Back