Here is a smile for you!

KingDragonWario

Virtual Boy Apologist
free smile.png

So I was playing River City Ransom earlier and when in a restaurant I noticed an item on the menu that should be familiar to any fan of Wario Land 4... :gwatchkissy:

Given both this game and WL4 are Japanese, I did a little research on the topic and found out McDonalds Japan has free smiles on their menu. For the longest time I thought Wario Land 4's "free smile" thing was just a complete act of randomness, but it seems it's based off reality a bit. At least in Japan.

Last edited:
Wait, free smiles are on the menu in Japan? Interesting, didn't know that was a real thing.

This got me thinking... If you are in need of a bathroom and you enter a restaurant that requires you to have a consumption in order to use the toilet, you just have to ask for a free smile? Hmm:

This got me thinking... If you are in need of a bathroom and you enter a restaurant that requires you to have a consumption in order to use the toilet, you just have to ask for a free smile? Hmm:
Or you could just claim the restaurant owner is opressing you specifically and make a big overblown social media stink about it until the restaurant is forced to make the bathrooms free for everyone. *cough cough* :S3:
...but, you know, your call. :shokorashrug:

Back