here's a picture i made and yes i used a stock background

They all have solid weapons, Wario's is the Thundergun, and that deals infinite damage, Waluigi has the crossbow, which, when upgraded, distracts the zombies, like a monkey bomb, Shadow has the commando, the game's name for the M4, and knuckles has the ak-74u, a great choice off of the wall.

Last edited:
Antagonists Assemble!
What do you think of this speculative Waluigi lore?

Also I like the gear, I like shadows gun better than this one:
1690603792239.png

made a revival while listening to steamed hams inc on loop
theboisins p a c e.png

You know what time it is (also map is Moon): Wario has the Ray Gun, enough said, Shadow has the Dual Wield Zap Guns, the map's wonder weapon, like the Thundergun on Kino, Waluigi has the Stakeout, a wall buy shotgun, and Knuckles has the AUG, a German rifle that while normally a 3-round burst, is fully automatic in BO1, an overall solid choice.

made a revival while listening to steamed hams inc on loop
View attachment 14718

You know what time it is (also map is Moon): Wario has the Ray Gun, enough said, Shadow has the Dual Wield Zap Guns, the map's wonder weapon, like the Thundergun on Kino, Waluigi has the Stakeout, a wall buy shotgun, and Knuckles has the AUG, a German rifle that while normally a 3-round burst, is fully automatic in BO1, an overall solid choice.
what? no Mighty? (did waluigi kill him?)

here's another banger for the 1 person (talking ab you dabbit) who still sees these

this especially applies to unexpectancy 3
VS.png

To celebrate the start of October, as well as me getting COD BO3, here they are on Shadows of Evil (BO3 starting map) with costumes on.
Wario = Wario-Man, gun is the KN-44, an AK-47 like gun
Shadow = Vampire cape/cloak, gun is the 48 Dredge, a 6 round burst LMG, a very good gun overall
Waluigi = Striker gear, gun is the Apothicon Servant, a wonder weapon like the Thundergun on Kino and the Wave Gun/Zap Guns on Moon, black hole squid gun (one shot)
Knuckles = Pirate/Knuckles the Dread, gun is the Argus, you know there's gotta be someone with a shotgun.
edit: whoops forgot the pic lol
scarybois.png

sorry i haven't posted here since the start of the month, but tomorrow is WAHlloween, so here;s something to celebrate, (part 1, part 2 is an MoD soundfont cover coming tomorrow)
Format is as follows:
Character (Costume): Gun, Commentary.

Wario (Dragon Wario (MoD)): Thompson, an all-American classic.
Shadow (Vegeta): Dual CZ75s, I used perspective as you can see.
Waluigi (Dick Dastardly): Sawed-Off Double Barrel Shotgun.
Knuckles (Little Mac): Ray Gun, he was holding it weird in the original draft, but I fixed that.
HappyWAHlloween.png

Over a month without new art? Well...
I can and have fixed that.
These are my modded Left 4 Dead crews
Sources of characters (left to right, L4d1 first): Wario, Undertale, Sonic X (that Sonic anime from ~2003), GTA San Andreas, Sonic the Hedgehog, Devil May Cry, Kirby
MyL4D1Crew.png
MyL4D2Crew.png

very late to the party but eh, the pic's pretty great for a first time run, not bad at all i'd say! you just gotta keep workin on it and inevitably your shit will be kino

also LOL the modded L4D cast, that's 'illarious

very late to the party but eh, the pic's pretty great for a first time run, not bad at all i'd say! you just gotta keep workin on it and inevitably your shit will be kino
i already did kino with the boys lol
thebois.png

although if you didn't mean kino der toten then idk what you meant

Back