here's a picture i made and yes i used a stock background

I'm thinking of switching big smoke and dante out for dedede and tails on my l4d2 team, which would also add a bit of a theoretical part where once again Wario and the crew getting trapped in a game in Wario Teaches Typing
edit: I did it, also, sorry for the weird outline around Sonic and Tails' gloves, it was to make the white around transparent, but I decided to keep it for artistic purposes (even if the gloves look like they're straight out of a 3ds game).
MyNEWL4D2Crew.png.png

Last edited:
here are all 3 pieces of "art" with my modded l4d crews
l4d1
MyL4D1Crew.png

l4d2 (before)
MyL4D2Crew.png

l4d2 (after)
MyNEWL4D2Crew.png.png

I wonder if my brain cell genocide while playing L4D will affect Wario Teaches Typing...
(spoilers, YES THE HELL IT WILL BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY)
also, here on out, any illustrations I make for WTT will be posted here.

btw, here's an illustration i'm working on for my essay, i'm most of the way thru my pizza tower playthrough, and then after my playthrough of undertale, i'll start my essay. eta of finished art and essay: idk
wip obviously, just worked on the corners rq
wip.png

the intro paragraph is posted, I've yet to beat Undertale, but I couldn't wait to share my finished art
Undertower.png

Last edited:
notagain.png

more art for WTT, zombies map is Call of the Dead, i'll make regular art of the boys on CotD soon.
Kirlia = Cosmo (Sonic X), Pizza box = Peppino Spaghetti (Pizza Tower)

also, look at how much better i've gotten at art since i started this thread
1st piece of art on this thread:
duel.png

most recent art for WTT (that isn't just characters pasted on a background):
IwillbattleTHEM.png

most recent (non-crappost) art
heywario.png

I've come far in the last... just under half a year

I will be retiring this thread and starting a new art thread soon, in honor of half a year since the start of this thread

I started a new thread, where I'll be making my art purely drawn by me from now on, aptly named...

for anyone worried that i retired this thread, i changed my mind and will keep it for stuff not entirely drawn by me (photoshopping, using a background i found online, etc.), i just need ideas

Back