Hey people, i'm back... sorta!

glassesauthor

Wario fan for life
Hello people of this website, some of you may not know me but I am glassesauthor, the author of a little fic I wrote some months ago called A Moment of Reflection (you can read it here: A Moment of Reflection, a wario ware inc. fanfic | FanFiction shameless plug i know;))

I just wanted to update you on what's going on and why I haven't posted anything since.

To be honest, I wanted to write more fanfics of Wario and his friends and I have a lot of ideas... but college is kicking my... posterior and i've generally been really busy on a lot of things so I haven't been able to write as much as I want to lately Grrr:

But! There is some good news ahead!

I have a little fic in the works right now that i'm pretty sure you guys will like (hint: it features a certain bulky biker and a peppy pizza delivery girl... and maybe some others!) and I should have it posted to my fanfic account by this weekend!

*cricket noises*

...ok then.

Well, anyways, I would very much appreciate it if you would take some time out of your busy lives to give my fic a read and maybe the next one if you are so inclined by this weekend!

Thank you and have a nice day! VforVictory:

Apologies, the fic will be on hold due to the quality of it not being up to par with my current standards. I rushed it due to time constraints and sadly, I cannot in good conscious make it public to read, as I want to give the fans high quality content and if I release it in its current state, many will be dissapointed in it. Sorry, but until further notice, the fic will be postponed until I deem it worthy enough to read.

:shulk:

Last edited:
Back