Heya!

Turqo

A pretty new Wario fan
Hello everyone! I'm brand new to the forums (as you can probably tell). I'm also pretty new to the Wario Franchise in general. I started with WarioWare DIY recently. I found it cheap online and thought it will be worth a go to try something new. Previously, I knew Wario existed and all but I was more of a Mario fan. I enjoyed DIY so much that I decided to get my hands on Smooth Moves, Touched, GBA (The first one) and finally Gold, which I got early since I live in the UK.:cool: It had only been two weeks, and I already considered myself a WarioWare Fan! The games where cheap since they were pretty old (Expect WW Gold), and I really enjoyed the gameplay, characters and music. It's such a unique franchise, so I thought there must be lots of fans! I did a quick search and here I am! It seems like the fanbase sort of small, but that's ok! It's not a bad thing at all. I'm glad I have somewhere to talk about Wario now.

I have also thought of trying out the Wario Land games, as I'm a platformer lover and they look really, really good and they're Wario's main series. So, you'll be able to count me as a fan of both WarioWare and Wario land sooner or later.

Anyway, this looks like a great place! I'm happy to be here!

Welcome to Wario Forums! I’ve only just joined recently too, but I have had a great time here so far and I think you will have the same positive experience.

Always great to see the community grow a little more with a new member. If you’re up for a chat, feel free to message me if you like.

Welcome to Wario Forums! I’ve only just joined recently too, but I have had a great time here so far and I think you will have the same positive experience.

Always great to see the community grow a little more with a new member. If you’re up for a chat, feel free to message me if you like.

Thanks! I probably will sometime.

Thank you! Your right! I'm a huge fan of the SNES. The only thing it was missing was an original Wario Land game!

Yeah, can't disagree with that. Kinda wish Wario Land game got a home console game before the Wii in general. Especially given the quality of spritework seen in Wario Land 1-4!

Back