Hi I'm new, ready to chat.

NeshBear

Wario Fan Supreme
Hi,

I'm Nesh Bear, been a fan of wario for 6 years and seeing this forums here and there. Been waiting to join for years. Now I'm here. Hope to enjoy my stay and welcome to a community for wario stuff. VforVictory:*Blushes*

update:
I draw weird things but still Wario related can't help but show love.

Last edited:
Welcome to the wahnderful forums! hope you enjoy your time here and have a rotten good day!
WAHAHAHAHA

so what, were you, like, waiting until you turned 18, or some shit, 'Cuz I joined when I was barely 17.

lol i didn't know i was interested fully. I was like what 17. I heard of games and ready stuff off this site just never considered it. I fully join recently but i sign up 2017. I wanted to experience more of the fandom more... then i left Da. Make games...now I just post on here then DA. So yeah. But my other art goes else where. lol

Never knew how people take my interest and stuff to heart.

lol i didn't know i was interested fully. I was like what 17. I heard of games and ready stuff off this site just never considered it. I fully join recently but i sign up 2017. I wanted to experience more of the fandom more... then i left dA. Make games... now I just post on here, then dA. So yeah. But my other art goes elsewhere. lol
(y)
Never knew how people take my interest and stuff to heart.
Nah, I just reply to shit that piques my interest enough to warrant responding.

Back