How Do You Guys Interpret The Wario-Ware Characters?

2Z.LIVE.FROM.STUDI03!

fool2fool communicator
Asking since I'm going to write dialogue for all the characters in Wario-Ware inc and want to get other people's thoughts on them to make sure I'm not totally off base on anyone, since I don't think I'm very intuitive about these things. That said, I'd also love to hear anyone's thoughts on characters of the other games! If possible I'd appreciate it to be marked as a spoiler but I don't know if there's a way to do that so if there's not just say what you like and don't worry about it! Okay I think that's all, thank you to anyone who passes by :WWGITorbulon:

i interpret wario as a mere husk of his platformer counterpart, just a stupid greedy loser who farts a lot, I'll let this meme explain

th-4049886646.jpg
also, you should come join us in Wario Teaches Typing, it's a pseudo fanfic sequel to wario master of disguise, so far it's just me and dabbit

Last edited:
Oh boy, oh it's my time to shine
I don't have many headcanons to the other WarioWare characters, I have a few so I'll share them out BUT for Mona, I have so much to talk about here-

-I see Mona as this goofy, silly, clumsy, senior high schooler that does her best to help others but sometimes trips on her own feet. Probably the only one in the Wario universe to even love Wario, let alone join him in his treasure hunts and love his nose (It's true it's canon that she likes noses). She loves both weird and cute things and loves to be fashionable! She is probably the most popular in her high school and has lockers full of love letters, but she can sometimes be oblivious and just think of them as thank-you letters cause the only person she has eyes on is literally the stinky man Wario-

I don't know why but I really like the idea that she's silly and clumsy I guess the reason why I see her as that is because I draw Mona in silly and goofy ways
agony.png
weh.png

You don't have to agree, I just really like seeing her being silly from time to time haha! I love Mona but her tastes are just so confusing to me-

-Ashley secretly likes her friends, there are moments where she lightly blushes when she is with the WarioWare crew, examples are at the end of the WarioWare Halloween video and the fact that in WarioWare gold at the end of Ultra League, she lightly blushes when the others say they should BBQ again someday. She may be cold-hearted and gets mad easily but she secretly likes her friends she just doesn't want to show it. :]

-Dribble is a gentle giant, it's a cute thought that Dribble is a gentle giant. He may look tough and mean but he is just a sweet dog and I find it really cute hehe. Meanwhile, Spitz is just an angry gremlin haha! What I mean by that is he is the one that gets angry while Dribble just watches haha ^w^

-5-Volt is a caring mother, if anything she mothers everyone! In the intro of WarioWare Get it Together she is seen making food for Kat, Ana, and Lulu so I just see her as a caring mother to everyone, it's sweet really. However, she mostly looks after her son the most obviously :>

-I just see 9-volt as a silly lil guy. I mean come on his face is just >:3 I am pretty sure he is a silly lil lad and I love him for that

Hmmm...I think that's all for now, I never really see how everyone else is cause I can't really think of any so I just think everyone is just the same. Which sucks cause I'd love to have a different interpretation with all of the characters but I just can't think of any maybe if I can think of more for the other characters I'll be sure to share them here! ^^

Last edited:
Back