How do you pronounce Wario ?

How do you pronounce Wario ?

• It's Wo-rio !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's Wah-rio but I say something else due to my accent.

• It's yellow Mario !

• Why shoud I care ?

• Who's Wario ?

• Total voters

NacklesK

Putting the DZ back in Diamond Zity
Diamond City Insider
So, apparently this an extremely important debate according to the Wario community so the best way to get a scientifically proven answer is to ask the less than a dozen people active on this site who's heartrate is slowly approaching 0 bpm.

See, there isn't this kind of debate in other languages as far as I'm concerned. Heck, it took me a long time to understand the Hydrocity vs Hydro City debate. I didn't hear the difference.

I will give anyone who votes Wor-rio the WARIO STEAM, you don't pronounce Mario's name is Mor-rio, do you?!

I will give anyone who votes Wor-rio the WARIO STEAM, you don't pronounce Mario's name is Mor-rio, do you?!
I don't know, I kinda pronounce it between the A and the O because saying Ah in English feels odd to me. I kinda feel like I'm yawning when I talk English. (Though, I pronounce Mah-rio in every other language).

I don't know, I kinda pronounce it between the A and the O because saying Ah in English feels odd to me. I kinda feel like I'm yawning when I talk English. (Though, I pronounce Mah-rio in every other language).
If it helps, the word "warui" is pronounced war-oo-ee. Not very good at describing phonetics, but etymology moment

I mean, I can pronounce Wah-rio in English... It's just that it sounds kinda forced. Anyways, due to learning English on the Internet from a lot of people from a lot places my accent is kinda mixed and changes a bit throughout time.

Last edited:
Back