How many Wario fans are there in total?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
I've always wondered this. I mean, there's obviously at least 200 or so, as this forum's membership count will tell. But in total?

How many fans does the Wario series? Do you think it's possible there are more than a thousand dedicated fans? Ten thousand? A few hundred thousand?

What do you think?

Maybe some of us joined because the general chat threads are just so rad~

Anyways, I think there are a few hundred thousand people Wario fans. I'm just basing that off the sales of some of the games though. I'm not really sure how to declare someone a Wario fan though.

I liked Wario Land as a series, its a way awesome 2d platformer, and I had alot of fun with it.

Ive been watching Youtube videos of WarioWare lately, and I already liked Mona, I really enjoyed her story in her games (though Ive probly ruined them for myself by watching them now ; _ ;.) and I watched some of Ashley's as well, having fun characters like that, that nerdy people can really grasp onto definitely helps reach more fans.

And I remember liking Wario alot as a kid, because he was like "Evil Mario", I was way into the idea of having that bizzarro, opposite Mario as a rival then : p But I dont feel like they ever did enough with that : /

I think Wario and his games are definitely special, and way interesting, and can definitely grab the attention of those who want that special "thing" it has. But at the same time, Wario games dont really seem to be the kind of games that are whats "in" with gamers today.

I kinda think that Wario is one of those special things that can really bring people in, and make them strong followers, definitely. But I dont think hes the kind of thing that speaks to everyone who likes video games : p I wouldnt imagine he is a massive star with gaming fans, and most gamers would consider the Waro franchise to be for children, Im sure.

Back