How many Wario fans do you know offline?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Any at all?

Me, I don't know anyone who's a fan of the series offline. Then again, Nintendo fans in general are a rare breed in the UK, let alone Wario ones...

Let me count.... so 1, 2, 5, 10....
Well none of my friends... It's not a popular franchise here in Portugal, even though sometimes you hear someone say "WarioLand", but it's a rare occasion.
One day, I needed to shave and this guy turned to me and said "You need to shave, you look like WarioLand". At first I was thinking "Look, his name is Wario, and he doesn't have a beard, just a mustache" but then I reallized how unique that was to hear someone reference my childhood.

Let me count.... so 1, 2, 5, 10....
Well none of my friends... It's not a popular franchise here in Portugal, even though sometimes you hear someone say "WarioLand", but it's a rare occasion.
One day, I needed to shave and this guy turned to me and said "You need to shave, you look like WarioLand". At first I was thinking "Look, his name is Wario, and he doesn't have a beard, just a mustache" but then I reallized how unique that was to hear someone reference my childhood.
Do random people on the street just shout Warioland in Portugal?

Well, if I count my Brother's friend's mom's coworkers brother's son's best friend's I'd probably know around one.

Joking aside, I know nobody in real life who enjoys a good Wario game, people talk about Nintendo at school but not once has anyone ever brought up Wario.

Although admittedly many of you guys are even bigger Wario fans than I am (I still love the big man a lot, of course), I'm easily the biggest Wario fan I've ever met in person. Don't think I know anyone in person who's played the Wario Land series, and I only know a few who play WarioWare.

As much as I try to get my friends, brother, and *significant other to play, I am the only one. Maybe I should ask my cat.

*He was briefly into Touched!

Back