How old is Mona anyway?

BooDestroyer

Treasure Collector Extraordinaire
They say she's in high school, but she might be in her later years of it. She looks like she'd be 17 or so, getting close to being 18.

Or maybe she's somewhere around 18 or 19. Could have been held back a year or two, mainly because of all those damn jobs she goes through.

My guess would be 16 or 17 maybe 18 like you said shes old enough to drive so has to be somewhere around there.
yeah like 17 or 18. Especially because of how many FREAKING jobs she has lol pizza, treasure hunter, Cheer leader, photo taker, etc

Older than me when the first WarioWare came out. And then she became my age. And then I became a late teen, which is the highest her age could be. And now I'm a young adult, which is still not much of a stretch, so I'm not much older than she is.

But... this will soon get depressing, won't it.

Older than me when the first WarioWare came out. And then she became my age. And then I became a late teen, which is the highest her age could be. And now I'm a young adult, which is still not much of a stretch, so I'm not much older than she is.

But... this will soon get depressing, won't it.
You could think of her in human years, like they age with us.

I say 17/18 is the sweet spot in regards to Mona's Age.
Young enough to be in high school still, but is also old enough to generally hold her own
and to have several careers without too much issue.

Sorry for the bump BTW.

Last edited:
Reactions: Liz
I say 17/18 is the sweet spot in regards to Mona's Age.
Young enough to be in high school still, but is also old enough to generally hold her own
and to have several careers without too much issue.

Sorry for the bump BTW.

I'm pretty bad at estimating people's age, especially fictional characters, but I think she's indeed something this age.
Don't know if she lives on her own, but it could be possible, considering that in Diamond City a 9 year old can release his own music record (9-Volt in Twisted), and Ashley, who is despite her somewhat vague age clearly younger, also lives on her own.

I read somewhere that Mona is a love interest of Wario. So she must be at least 25. Wario must be 35 to 45. I seen guys date 20 something girls before who were in their 40's.

Maybe she's around Wario's most recent possibly confirmed age,
That's young enough to still be in college, I think. And maybe she's stayed back or has gotten held back in high school because of her jobs.

>Wario
>22
I'm having a REAL hard time believing that. XD

Mario is canonically between 24 and 26 years old (Miyamoto said 24 or 25).
Mario and Wario were babies at the same time (Yoshi's Island DS).
That means Wario has to be around Mario's age as well.
So I'd go with 26.

I mean... technically there's nothing speaking against this. It's not like Wario has wrinkles and a receding hairline.
And there are plenty of people in their 20s with awesome mustaches.
Wario is timeless. Just like Mario.
Maybe Mario was middle-aged in the 80s. In the Super Show he clearly is.
But modern Mario is a different person.
If it was up to me I'd say they are 30. But then again I'd also place Mona around 25... mostly to make the ship less creepy. :sgrin:

Even if Mona is only 18 and Wario is 30, she's an adult, she can date guys as old as she wants. :STongue2:

This feels a bit contradictory to me. Do you think Wario and Mario are 26 or more around 30?
Regarding Mona, I think she could very well be 20 years old, which would make her crush on Wario not that strange IMO, should he be 26 years old.
The 26 was based on Mario's current canon age and taking a possible age gap between Baby Mario and Baby Wario into account. I.e. if Mario is 25 now and Baby Wario was a bit older than Baby Mario, then Wario might be 26 today. It couldn't be too much of an age gap.

The 30 is if I could make both of their current ages up myself. I.e. my headcanon if I had to make one.

Mona's C rank card in Wario Ware Gold states she's still in high school. Maybe this piece of information is usefull to determine her age. I thought she was older too
mona age.jpg

Back