Hullo!

herrherr

I Am Divine
I am new here--so just wanted to introduce myself. Wario has been my favorite Nintendo character since I was a child, but it's only recently that I have been delving into his games. I am mostly interested in the Wario Land series; in fact, it was probably in my desperate search for potential information on a new Wario Land that I found this forum!

I went to Tokyo over Christmas and bought myself Wario and Waluigi plushies, so now my buddy Wario is always on the lookout for me.

Otherwise, I'm into music (of Montreal, Prince, Parliament-Funkadelic, Beck, Boredoms), literature (Mishima, Murakami, Nabokov), and film (Wong Kar-Wai, Woody Allen, Jean-Luc Godard). Typical art snob, in other words.

That about does it.

Wonder how much's the crossover between Wario and Battleship Potemkin fansm har har har.
Ha! One should look into that. I'm sure there must be some overlap ;)

I've been waiting on Nintendo to release a claymation-style Wario Land game for years (perhaps Darkness Light Darkness style). Looks like that honor is going to Kirby instead. ;___;

Welcome aboard! :)

What about Wario Land music? ;D
Thanks! Oh man, you know, ever since I heard the the Wario Land 4 title song, I've felt like soul & funk music would really lend itself to the series. (I'd weep in bliss if we got to see Wario styled as a Parliament-Funkadelic member). If we could get a few great gameplay ideas based off of the music... !!!

Back