I am Magical Ashley

Magical Ashley

Treasure Hunter
My name is -----, but you may call me Ashley, You do NOT have permission to call me by my real name. I'm only here to talk and discuss topics about Ashley and/or Warioware. I never played a Wario game in my life, the only exception is Game and Wario. As you can probably tell I am a fan of Ashley. I do not like the other characters in Warioware so do not ask me otherwise if I have other favorite characters.
I do however plan on playing more Wario based games, if said game involves Ashley in some way, shape or form. So Wario land is out of the question. I am looking for hard copies of the game, nothing from the Nintendo online store.

I am not sure if or not copies are hard to find in local stores, so it may be awhile until I play any of the games. Until then my main subject will focus on Ashley.

Last edited:
I do not like the other characters in Warioware so do not ask me otherwise if I have other favorite characters.
I do however plan on playing more Wario based games, if said game involves Ashley in some way, shape or form. So Wario land is out of the question.
:SWorried:
Well, welcome anyway to the Wario Forums!S^^

Wow. You really do sound pretty similar to Kyon. I'm sure you'll get along just fine.

Anyway, welcome to the Wario Forums. Just ignore the conversations that don't interest you, and you should be fine. I hope you enjoy it here!

Whoa, two new people in less then a week! New record for 2016. Whoa, okay, Ashley. But it'll be confusing since I call another person by that name. So, we're not allowed to say your name, huh?

Let's call you "The one who shell not be named" lol. Welcome to the Ashley Forums, or as others call it "Wario Forums" I am a big fan of Ashley too, she is my all time favorite character, is she your favorite character of all time too?

Anyways, see you around. It's great to have another fan of Ashley around.

OMW.. ANOTHER ASHLEY!!????

Eye of newt, I cast a hex on you
you are cool, a fridge will melt by you
Kitten spit, soon you'll rate my bit
WELCOME GIRL, WELCOME ALL, (oh no, I did it again..)
I did it again :p

I've read three replies that either say I sound like Kyon, Kyon's love interest and have almost the same opinions. But Ashley is in no way my favorite, my favorite in Wario, that's right. But I like other characters far more. That's not to say she isn't far up on my list, If I actually did make a list she'd be in top 10.

Back on track, it's good to get a warm welcome. I don't really know any of you, but maybe in time I'll get to know all of you well. I'll admit I am short tempered, I've been known to lash out very easily. So forgive me if this happens, thanks.

@Superiorstar I haven't play much, just one game like I said before.

Hmm-mmm, another Ashley.

I'm Kyon, the man behind it all~ I'm mostly talking about Ashley left and right, Ashley there, Ashley here...Ashley everywhere! So, welcome to the Forums, you can talk about Ashley all you want. Just not too much, or BigMagma will get angry with you, and with your short temper that would be a huge mess, lol.

Try not to be mean, as best as you can at least so you don't get banned or something. It would be sad to see a fan of Ashley banned.

Okay, I will try my best to keep calm. But if somebody offends me or mocks me, I can't make any promises. I'm good with opinions, it's what somebody thinks, it's not fact. But if they repeat or just shove it down my throat I'll get angry.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll do my best not to anger BigMagma or any one else for that matter.

Note - "I'll do my best" Sometimes I can get mad easily like I said before. I'm not sure why I do, just who I am I guess. Probably won't though, all of you seem like good people.

I had to talk to a lot of people just to even have a chance to buy it...I was the highest bidder with 80.00CAN. And you think you can ask me to buy one just like that?!

WHO DO YOU THINK I AM!?...
lol, of course I'll tell you where I got mine. I got mine from---*glitches* (Robot voice : Please PM Kyon for more info.)

You really had me going, only problem is I am not sure how to private message you. Why not just tell me here? did you get it illegally or something?

lol, no. I'm planning to buy more soon, I'm gonna keep one to keep in packaging, one to use (big maybe.) and one to put on display. I just need money and there are limited supply's of it.

I'll PM you the link. It goes good along my Ashley 3ds theme's. Hopefully the new 3ds theme comes out.

Ugh, keep shut. I am telling her, I just need to find the link first. I forgot to bookmark it, so it'll probably be less than 10 minutes.

ALSO it's not just "a piece of cloth", it's special and should be kept with care.

Back