I am Magical Ashley

It'll be in good hands. I live in a smoke-free home and it will be put somewhere nice, I only have one cat but I won't let him go near it. You don't have to be so worried, I just really want one.

Not just to me, you know how hard these things are to come across? Something that's rare should be kept in best condition, this piece of cloth is far more valuable than you think it is.
Just because it's rare doesn't make it particularly valuable.

Well, it's Ashley related, it makes it valuable. I am gonna stop you right there, since you don't seem to know how valuable Ashley stuff are.

okay, check your PM, where you get notification or alerts, it'll be right next to that.

Take this somewhere else, I do not wish to see you fight on my introduction thread.This is my first time here and you two seem like you guys are about to throw down.

Sorry for making a bad first impression. I'm just going through so much lately, seemingly talking about Ashley is the only way I keep calm. I'm falling behind in classes (Whoa...shocker...)

I'm scared of death, ever since people I care for passed on I always think...is there anything after that? I'm not sure, I try to tell myself there is, but that doesn't really help. I am hopeful there is an afterlife. I've been just so stressed, I can't live with it, I just want to end it all...but I don't, I'm scared of death. I'm scared of life. There's nothing for me, there's nothing or no one I can turn to.

I'm almost 18, when I gotta look after myself. My parents won't be around forever to baby me. The stress is killing me, that's not the only thing killing me, I have another sickness that's life treating, because in some cases people died from it.

The love of my life is gone and probably won't ever come back. I wanted to spend my life with her, I wanted to be with her.

So, sorry if I talk and hold Ashley dare so much. She's the only reason I'm not fully scared.

Sorry for making a bad first impression. I'm just going through so much lately, seemingly talking about Ashley is the only way I keep calm. I'm falling behind in classes (Whoa...shocker...)

I'm scared of death, ever since people I care for passed on I always think...is there anything after that? I'm not sure, I try to tell myself there is, but that doesn't really help. I am hopeful there is an afterlife. I've been just so stressed, I can't live with it, I just want to end it all...but I don't, I'm scared of death. I'm scared of life. There's nothing for me, there's nothing or no one I can turn to.

I'm almost 18, when I gotta look after myself. My parents won't be around forever to baby me. The stress is killing me, that's not the only thing killing me, I have another sickness that's life treating, because in some cases people died from it.

The love of my life is gone and probably won't ever come back. I wanted to spend my life with her, I wanted to be with her.

So, sorry if I talk and hold Ashley dare so much. She's the only reason I'm not fully scared.
Dude, chill.

That's sort of deep, about you fearing life and death. It seems like you are going through a lot, so I forgive you. Sounds like your life is looking pretty awful at the moment, but don't worry about it. You'll pick up sooner or later.

I'm sorry to hear about the girl you liked, but there's way more fish in the sea. Sorry for thinking you were annoying, I see now that you are just trying to make yourself as happy as possible.

Thank you for understanding, Magic Ashley. It hasn't been easy these last few years, things are just going downhill right now. I love talking about Ash-wee, keeps me happy I guess you could say. I mention her often as well. I'm still waiting for that new Ashley 3ds theme to come to NA.

Anyways, let me start over.

Welcome to the WarioForums, Magical Ashley. My name is Conrad, but you can call me Kyon. Hope you have a good stay here, we have a lot of things to talk about, even an off-topic part where you can talk about pretty much anything really.

So it ain't all bad here, just so you know that you don't always have to talk about Ashley...that's my job :ashleymain:

loading_spinner.gif

Enjoy this image of Ashley. May take awhile to load, lol. But trust me, you'll love to see it.

The picture isn't loading very well. I think my PC or this website is running at a slow rate. I'll view it in the morning or after school, whatever happens. Thank you for the warm welcome, Kyon. I've noticed about the General Chat selection, I'll probably use it more frequently.

Thank you for understanding, Magic Ashley. It hasn't been easy these last few years, things are just going downhill right now. I love talking about Ash-wee, keeps me happy I guess you could say. I mention her often as well. I'm still waiting for that new Ashley 3ds theme to come to NA.

Anyways, let me start over.

Welcome to the WarioForums, Magical Ashley. My name is Conrad, but you can call me Kyon. Hope you have a good stay here, we have a lot of things to talk about, even an off-topic part where you can talk about pretty much anything really.

So it ain't all bad here, just so you know that you don't always have to talk about Ashley...that's my job :ashleymain:

loading_spinner.gif

Enjoy this image of Ashley. May take awhile to load, lol. But trust me, you'll love to see it.
While you may be going through some tough stuff still try to be considerate of others. Being in a tough situation does not give you a free card to do whatever you want to keep yourself happy at the expense of others. With that being said, don't freak out too much. You're still too young to be worrying about death and having to be independent.

More helpful than mean. He's right, actually. It's unfortunate that your situation is so difficult, but it is still not a good thing to make others less happy when you try to keep yourself happy. This is very realistic advice, even if it might be a little hard to follow. And he's also right that you've got a few years before you have to worry about taking care of yourself; I'm a few years older, and not even I have to completely support myself yet.

And yeah, that's true. Value, at least in the monetary sense, is determined by supply and demand, and there's significantly more demand than supply.

Not to start a fight, but something being rare+there being a demand(and there is)=valuable. I know you don't get along with Kyon most of the time, but he's completely right there.
Jeez, you always have to pick an opposing viewpoint don't you lol. Anyways yes I know how economics works I wasn't speaking in the monetary sense. I know demand creates value in that sense but in that case it's purely demand. Like how name brand stuff like Beats headphones are expensive because of brand+marketing+demand and not because they are particular well made or expensive to make. As rare and in demand as that cloth screen cleaner may get it will always just be a cheap freebie. Talking more about the object's own merits outside of external forces.

Last edited:
Was actually trying to see if he could spend his money on better things like Wario Land games but...
But yes, there are things that are more worth getting outside of rarity and the "Do I really want this?" factor when price comes to play.

Back