I figured I'd do one. Ask what do you want to ask.

NacklesK

Putting the DZ back in Diamond Zity
Diamond City Insider
Just don't ask anything weird or too personal. Something light-hearted, y'know ?

So, how did you get into gaming?
The story is kinda long so sorry :

So basically since my mom used to play SMB1 when she was a kid, my dad decided to give her a 3DS with Super Mario 3D Land. Then she had enough of it, she gave it to me as a kid and also bought Cars 2 for 3DS. I only played Cars 2 because I somehow did not like Mario. Then at one of my birthday as a kid. My parents bought a Wii with 3 games (the Wii and games were used so they weren't ludicrously expensive): Mario Galaxy, Nitro (a racing game), and Toy Story 3. Originally, I wanted a Sonic game instead of Nitro due to me watching the Sonic Boom cartoon (I think it was Sonic & The Secret Rings but I'm not sure) but they refused to the age rating being one year older than I was (they did not how age rating worked at that time). I exclusively played Toy Story 3 because I did not like the other two.

Two years later, my mom told that she'd like to see play the other game I had and not waste them. I refused at first but ultimatley agreed. Played Nitro, didn't think much of it. Played Mario Galaxy and I loved it. Then I also was really hyped to have Galaxy 2 when I saw a video of it on Youtube.

Also, I played the Sonic 1, 2 & CD remakes on my phone as well as Sonic 3 and Knuckles (it did not have a save feature so I had to get all the emeralds and beat the game in one go with a keyboard. I used to attempt it everybody but fail at Death Egg Zone until I beat it once and jumped of joy, I realy wanted to play Doomsday Zone), Sonic ROM hacks and the Sonic Advance games on online emulators to make up for the lack of Sonic games I had as a kid.

Mario and Sonic also got me into coding as I'd always play with my toys imagining it was a Mario 64 Rom Hack made by me. (I have daydreamt and plannified on paper so many full fan games and rom hacks with their stages and gimmicks I probably remember less than a quarter of the them)

Last edited:
It's not me who's insane, it's everyone else that is !

What's up with the very vague anwsers I struggle to find an answer too ! I don't even know if I have to take it seriously or not (I'm not mad btw, just kinda confused).
There's nothing vague about insanity...

Anyways, next question, what's your favorite cereal?

Bread is pretty good, very versatile piece of food. Eat that shit as a sandwich, toasted, or just by itself.

I've not made any references as of yet, but I'll make sure to call you if I make one.
You can also dip it in glue then eat it.

Also I was talking about the "bread." thing when I said reference.

Last edited:
Hey ! Don't wanna force but.... Meh ! I'm just bored. Add questions if you want so that have something to do on the forum.

(genuine or dumb questions, you chose)

What games do you play?
(And, answer this before you answer the first, because I just want to be sure, were you already asked that? I know you asked me, but I don't remember anyone asking you, but I don't really know)

(And, answer this before you answer the first, because I just want to be sure, were you already asked that? I know you asked me, but I don't remember anyone asking you, but I don't really know)
No one asked me that, no.
What games do you play?
So, I play moslty Mario, Wario, Sonic and Kirby games (I didn't play any recent one but I defenitley want to). I've tried multiple games but platformers are usually what stuck to me (that's why it took me a long time to try out WarioWare, I thought it was crappy as a kid something that I obviously disagree with now since I'm making a fangame about it).

Here's a couple of my favorites :
Sonic 3 & Knuckles (best versions are Sonic 3 A.I.R a fan reamster and Sonic 3 Complete which is a ROM Hack)
Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
Kirby Superstars (Specifaically the Ultra version on DS)
WarioWare Smooth Moves
Wario Land 4
Sonic Generations

Games I like but don't play as often now:
Super Mario Maker 2 (I don't play it as much anymore but during the pandemic I spent a lot of times making levels)
Cuphead
Sonic Colors
Paper Mario 64
Mario and Luigi Starsaga (3DS)
Sonic Advance (espacially 1 and 2)

I've also been wanting to try games like Kirby Return to Dreamland DX, Pizza Tower, A Hat in Time, Mario Party Superstars and WarioWare: Move It!

Would you guys recommand them ?

I also like fangames like Sonic Triple Trouble 16-Bit and Sonic Robo Blast 2

If you have any games you like please do recommand them.

Last edited:
Do you play games on Steam?
Yep, I have mostly Sonic games but I also have Geometry Dash because my brother wanted it. At first I just it thought was some game you play on the bus to pass the time and that's it but it actually has a and community a fairly complex and capable level creator. I'm a sucker for things that let you do make your custom levels, that's I loved Mario Maker 2 and wished I had WarioWare DIY as a kid. I've made a couple of levels in it but I don't think any of them are public anymore (and most of them are unfinished). I don't know how to use the editor extremily well so the levels are pretty basic.
I don't play it that often but I do enjoy its sometimes (its community kinda annoy me though but eh... I hate most of the Sonic community too and it's one of my favorite franchises so... Plus, some of them are incredibly good with the GD level editor.)

I have a video of one of the levels (that I delete and reuploaded as unlisted for the sake of this post).

Maybe one day I'll finish my levels and make them public.

Last edited:
Back