I hate when they say (General Chit Chat version)

Those passive-aggressive, wholesomeness advocate types on Twitter and other such social media platforms who say smarmy shit like "who hurt u", "you must be really fun at parties" and "its called being a decent fucking human being".

Those passive-aggressive, wholesomeness advocate types on Twitter and other such social media platforms who say smarmy shit like "who hurt u", "you must be really fun at parties" and "its called being a decent fucking human being".

Funny how few of those folks can actually look in a mirror and realise how 'toxic' they are. Especially when it's coming from the 'holier than thou' types.

"this was my childhood", plus the optional emoji, ";_;", or anything else that would make me roll my eyes clean out my skull. GOD I hate that garbage. Nostalgia-induced sensationalism is also the worst. When people say that something, anything, is the bla bla bla "of all time" I immediately think less of their position's validity, especially since you seem to only ever hear it be used in reference to something the person uttering it feels nostalgia towards. Like, I'm reminded of that "Why the X-Men Theme is Even Better Than You Remember" video in particular, how the host acts like it's the goddamn trumpets heralding the Rapture, like just-- just.

Seriously, of all the socials medias, Twitter is the trashbin of the Internet.

With their "cancel culture", tabloid-like dramas of youtubers, twisting words/stories to give a negative impact on a certain group/person for their own agenda, people that turn almost everything into an argument, lack of respect for others' opinions & likings and so on...

What a way to give a depression quickly :^)

---

To move on the topic, from my point of view, since I'm a quiet person at my workplace and rarely talk (unless I have something important to say), people have the tendency to says "oh you sounds very talkative today!" or "oh you can talk?".

Self-confidence and self-esteem goes down under negative 100.
I just want to work and go home, pls.

Back