I unlocked S. Hard! :D [SPOILER ALERT]

Hi, it's me again!

Yes, I did it! I found 20 below fridge's, horror hotel's and the toxic landfill's music discs and beat all the bosses with all chests! (No items were used in the process)
I got really excited when I saw the credits (with a new picture?) and my cursor changed to a crown. I then got Wario's message and could play on S. Hard! :D
I think it's pretty hard, I even died once in Hall of Hieroglyphs. That was because I didn't know that an enemy was coming and I was head-dashing though.
So anyway, I'm excited! :)

I already played a bit of it, and it is definitely more challenging than hard and normal modes I think. I'm doing the levels in order of number and passage, so first the first levels of all passages, then the second, and so on. I'm at The Big Board now, but there are some not exactly user-friendly elements in it because of not knowing where you need to go when going through the bouncy wario segment for the first time.
I've done most of the levels first try (with all treasures, the cd and a golden crown) up until now, but I did die in the first factory level and I sometimes missed a treasure or cd on my first time through in levels.

Back