Ideas for the next possible Wario Land?

RevampedSpider

Long live Wario!
Coins
Coins
I'm reposting this cause something went wrong.

I agree the wario ware characters shouldn't clash with the land series. They're completely different and it's weird to see characters in one series change into another enviroment cause they are very different. But Captain Syrup would a good playable character as well
I agree with that. A better choice than Waluigi honestly.

thegoodguyslose

humma humma ding a D O N G !
Coins
Coins
9-Volt Smile User Title Style Change
Yeah but still, Waluigi doesn't really fit that well. One of the games' most important aspects relies upon Wario's brute strength. Hence why Waluigi is mist likely isn't in.
Maybe we could have Waluigi as a sort of Murfy in Rayman Legends deal, where he's less of a straight-up P2 and more of a tool to solve puzzles with. Or maybe he could have less strength (like you said, it'd be kind of weird for him to be in a game about strength) but different transformations or better jump height or speed or something. Idk, I just want to give him SOMETHING to do Hmm:

Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Coins
Username Change CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
I just want to give him SOMETHING to do
He could be the ¨brains¨ while Wario is the ¨brawn¨. I think this will make for a great co-op multiplayer opportunity. But then again, as shown in multiple games, especially Master of Disguise, he's already intelligent enough of his own.