If you could be any fictional character....

I want to be Gooey

Gooey-KIrby.png

Speaking of Robots, I was skyping with Roman, the last thing he said before we got disconnected was "Oh my god, the robot is lagging my computer! Ahhhh" and the call got disconnected.

Well, I'll add another character I'd like to be while I'm here. Tatsumkai I suppose, there isn't really a whole bunch of characters I'd want to be, even for a day. It's more about what powers they have for me, like a super cool looking dude or an awesome looking girl, at the end of the day I just want to HAVE SUPER AWESOME POWERS!

tumblr_nyyhtdgpbt1sfqz8qo1_540.gif
Flying is also a one plus.

tumblr_o7eefcD8xO1ulpmhpo1_500.gif
picking stuff up with a thought is also a big plus, but Tatsumaki is like, almost 30. So, I'd mostly like to be her for a few days, not my whole life! :3

46554070-368-k801594.jpg

I am a man of science and I love dressing up as him for conventions. Wilson is my choice because who doesn't want to wear such dapper like clothes. I don't need no magic schmuck or super powers to win, just need intelligence, not raw strength.

This question usually goes about 50/50 with people who find it interesting for me, so this thread may totally bomb : p But I figure I could try it here anyway, as I think it a fun thing to talk about : p

But yeah, its exactly as the thread title says, if you could be any fictional character, who would you be?
(You can have more than one)

A picture and a reason why always make the thread more fun for everyone :3

Ive said on here before that Id wanna be Aika from Skies of Arcadia :3

soal2952298859.jpg

320px-Battle_Aika.jpg

Soa is one of my favorite games ever, both because of its world in general, the over world in the game is colorful and lively, and diverse too. Every region you go to is its own nation with its own culture and land scape, and I always really liked that a ton in video games. The characters in the game are great, and the entire feel of the game is cheerful and playful and happy-go-lucky and all that fun stuff : p And Aika is all around way cool, shes tough, and smart, and humorous. Shes strong, and doesnt break down when something goes wrong. Shes all around really cool :3 She is best friends with the main character of the game, Vyse, they share a deep bond from growing up together that feels really special.

I have others, but Ill save them for other people to post : p

Well, Wario of course!

Think of it. Cruising around in your sweet Wario Car/Bike all day, going on mad crazy treasure hunts, kicking all kinds of asses, and then joining up with your buddies to make weird video games and get filthy rich.

And at the end of the day you retire to your awesome castle filled with riches beyond your wildest dreams.

Wario's got it made. Only downside is you might have to get your ass kicked by Mario every once in a while.

Back