If you could have any wish come true

Can be Tseng Shung, and transform into any Mortal Kombat character : p

(Am too lazy to look up how to spell his name btw : p)

I mean, I don't think you need to transform into Shang Tsung to transform into other Mortal Kombat characters, but if that's more fun, why not.

I wouldnt really wanna be anyone from Mortal Kombat anyway : p

Though being able to be any fictional character I want to would be way awesome : p

what would you do with mind bending powers?
obviously, i will claim im going to lead the world to a utopian society, then ignore my previous claim and use my newfound powers to selfishly get popular.
oh and lets not forget the big brother phase.

actually, INFINITE PIZZA FTW

Or you could wish to get through life. Seems like less effort than using superpowers to do it.
Where's the fun in that? Making Money while having fun running faster than that of light. Shapeshifting, isn't bad, but super speed is better.

Another wish? to have the powers of Superman

Having Superman's powers is clearly the best super power.

Wanna fly? Be Superman

Wanna be strong? Be Superman

Wanna be fast? Be Superman.

(As far as I know, magic and kryptonite don't exist. No real weakness unless somebody can bring a Red son out of nowhere, which is unlikely.)

Superman can also shape shift.

Except that you don't know that nobody else can use magic, just that you were able to use it to get the powers. Therefore, if you take over the world with Superman's powers, someone else would probably also have access to magic, and would use it to take you down.

I mean, it's also possible that someone else would get a wish as well. They could easily wish for your powers to be gone, and if you took over the world, some people would definitely have a reason to do so.

Back