If you could have any wish come true

If that were true than PC Superman would be weak. You cannot wish for PC Superman's powers to be gone. He's well beyond magic, like I said magic doesn't effect him.
a wish is magic, which doesn't effect PC superman.

If his powers make magic ineffective, then I would think magic wouldn't be able to give them to you. Or they could just wish to be more powerful than you are, and stop you that way. That works too.

New wish that's more friendly for the world - If I had one wish, I'd wish for the power of Possession. Taking over bodies of people would be pretty amazing, would have lot's of fun with this power. The kind of possession where I can sleep at anytime and leave my body to look around the city or anywhere for that matter! My body would be able to breath and stuff, as if I were just sleeping!

Also be able to fly and have invisibility.

Chameleons can only change their skin pigmentation, and do not become transparent. While this is useful for camouflage in a stationary environment of a single color, it is far from infallible. Many cephalopods, such as the cuttlefish or the mimic octopus, are also much more efficient at this type of camouflage (but also limited to aquatic environments, naturally).

Although, depending on how flexible your shapeshifting is (i.e. if it doesn't have to be something that exists), you could make yourself transparent without needing to have the abilities of any specific animal. I doubt that there's any effective way to become completely invisible with our current scientific knowledge, but it would still be useful for being less visible. And you could always change your color to match your surroundings like a chameleon as well, if you don't need to worry about constantly-changing backgrounds. Maybe make yourself smaller as well, if you don't need to retain the same mass.

I was actually thinking all that through, too : p I even considered the idea of just becoming something different to hide yourself. I mean like, if you robbed a bank and wanted to hide, you could just transform into an ant, and no one would know it was you : p

Back