I'm now able to access Wario Forums again...

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
As you probably noticed, I haven't been online much for the last few days. That's because my computer had a problem with the hard drive that made the latter inoperable, so I've had to both get it replaced and re setup with all the programs and stuff I usually run on it.

But that's now been fixed, so I'm now able to post here on Wario Forums and Gaming Reinvented. However, this leaves me with an issue.

Put simply... the repairs cost a lot of money, and getting things working again has taken a fairly long time. This combined with recent ad revenue problems means I'm currently strapped for cash at the moment.

So if you want to help out (and ensure both this forum and Gaming Reinvented are supported for the foreseeable future), either donate with the button in the sidebar.

Or get a premium subscription on the Gaming Reinvented site. We did also have a Patreon, but we've never really promoted it nor seen the point. Either way, if you prefer that, a link is here.

Either way, I'm now finally able to work on the sites again, and will hopefully get things up and running as they were before. Sorry for any inconvenience my absence may have caused!

latest

Back