In Get it Together, can you play only as two or three characters ?

Or does the game force you to use all of them to complete the game ? I'm only interested in a few of them.

Thanks.
The story mode will force you to play as all characters at least once, not counting
the final, final boss.
. At least you can put them away once done.

On your first playthrough the game will ask you to make a limited crew for each stages (3, then 4, then 5 for each screens of the map) and you'll always have to include whichever character is introduced in the stage you're playing. Once that stage is done you're not forced to use them again until

the final boss stage which has you play as every characters

On your first playthrough the game will ask you to make a limited crew for each stages (3, then 4, then 5 for each screens of the map) and you'll always have to include whichever character is introduced in the stage you're playing. Once that stage is done you're not forced to use them again until

the final boss stage which has you play as every characters

Thanks. In all honesty, did you find the game good ? Had you any gripe with it ?

Not sure if you were asking me, but as you can tell from the weekly Wario Cup threads and other postings I've had a real fun time with my first WarioWare game. Would recommend (not that I doubt you already have it).

Thanks. In all honesty, did you find the game good ? Had you any gripe with it ?
I think it's one of the stronger installation in the series and the weekly Wario Cup leaderboards already make it my most-played entry. The lack of minigames (not microgames) is slightly dissapointing.

Back