Joe here

Joe

Legendary Thief
Hi all! Some of you may have seen me around ...or not. Either way I am Joe and its nice to be here!

I've been looking around for another forum or two to hang out at, so, I've landed here!

Which Joe are you? Uncle Joe? Karate Joe? JoeKarta? Plain old regular Joe the youtube guy? Joe who's called daddy by people for some reason. With such a common name I don't know if you are one of those Joes or a completely new one. Ready to tell me your backstory?

WTWF.

Which Joe are you? Uncle Joe? Karate Joe? JoeKarta? Plain old regular Joe the youtube guy? Joe who's called daddy by people for some reason. With such a common name I don't know if you are one of those Joes or a completely new one. Ready to tell me your backstory?

WTWF.

Evil volcano cultists abducted me as a baby. I was saved from mass baby sacrifice by two paladins, one a wise-cracking rookie representing St. Cuthbert and the other a by-the-book veteran spreading the word of Pelor. In an explosion-filled magic carpet chase through the underground geyser system, the head cultist managed to possess me just before biting it. I was taken to an orphanage where eventually a master of kung-fu adopted me, recognizing me potential even at such an early age. I spent my childhood learning how to punch and kick, but mostly to seek inner peace. At night, I warred with the spirit of the cultist in my dreams, besting him in his weakened form, but I slowly came to realize that one day, he would overpower me. At the age of nine, I fled the monastery and fell into the hands of some gnomish sailors, who tried to sell me into slavery to an Orcish cabal of alchemists. The sale was interrupted by a raiding party of gnolls, though. In the ensuing battle, my left arms was crippled while stealing a worg and attempting to ride to safety. I trudged on through the deserts and plains and foothills, subsisting off of the (un)mercy of nature and fleeing the daily hordes of monsters and unnameable entities. After weeks of travel, I made it to a trading hub and apprenticed myself to the mad cleric of Olidamarra who healed my arm....several times after repeatedly crippling it for laughs. For years, I was used as guinea pig for the cleric's wizard friends, gaining all manner of maladies and additions to my physical form. During a boring afternoon, the evil cultist guy in my soul finally took over and promptly murdered the cleric, using my mouth to scream something about "violations" and weeping profusely. I regained control weeks afterward to realize that I was suddenly a famous adventurer, having defeated some guy which was totally bad ass (even though I don't remember it. But I do have a wooden fish souvenir thingy.)

Hello, and welcome to the Wario Forums! Remember to OBEY WARIO, DESTROY MARIO!
Thanks!

Will do :p

Joe is everywhere. Who is Joe? Joe is love and Joe is life. We welcome Joe.

Heh, thanks.

I love light bulbs!Lightbulb:

Cool :p

Welcome to the forums, Mr. Oker. Hope you enjoy your stay here. We encourage fun. :)

Thanks!

Welcome, Joe who?Huhwaht?:

Thanks, apparently I'm Joe "Oker" according to @SurrealBrain :p

Thanks!

It means Vampire Wario is coming to get ya! BEWARE OF HIM!!

Oh and also, welcome aboard Joe, hope you have a nice stay here! c:
Thanks!

I like how your name is Joe and your avatar is Glass. Feel free to sit with Gizmo in the French corner we've set up.

Welcome!
Thanks!

J-Joe, is that you?

Attachments

• 308px-Manager_Joe_Art_-_Game_&_Wario.png
    308px-Manager_Joe_Art_-_Game_&_Wario.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 291
Back