Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thread

OldPug

Go hug a pug
This thread you can comment your opinions on what you're looking forward to in MK8D, also if you have any more information about the game you can post it on here like leaks, pictures, videos, and more. We can talk about Mario Kart 8 Deluxe! I'm so hype and looking forward to playing the game when it releases. Who else is hype about it?

Not me personally. because aside from Battle mode.
There is literally nothing here that I'm looking forward to.
Because take away Battle mode and you just have Mario Kart 8+DLC (Which I already have.)
and five new characters with one of them being fucking
Gold Mario of all things.
hqdefault.jpg

Really Nintendo? Really?
Now i'm most likely still gonna buy it and I will most likely enjoy it. (Because come on it's fucking Mario Kart 8 on the go.)
But it's not really something i'm hyped for at the moment because there's nothing really new here for me personally.

Last edited:
I am extreamly hyped for this game, I say this is the Superior Mario kart on the go! Looks at Mario Kart 7

I already put down a pre-order, so I'll get it on day one and I can start unlocking everything again. I can't wait to show off Gold Mario, which you get after completing every CC with 3 gold stars. I can't wait to get this game. I can see it now, me with every gold part along with gold Mario.

Though it'll probably be months before I can get all that, lol.

I really think this will be a big hit along side with Breath of the Wild on the Switch. I'm hoping there done making different kind of Mario's, it's starting to get a little ridiculous, lol.

I don't think any of us will get tired of playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on the go.

Back