Meet Moon Star :3

Here's my bio Count Bleck

Tell me how you like it, tell me what you have heard of and what you have not heard of and so on, ok? d:)
I love your biography, the most interesting thing I heard, is that you like people how they make music in your biography, and I love making funny enemies like Wario in Mario Land 2 or Clone Sonck (an enemy that I invented, obviously) you have a great potential, if someone heard this, I would be grateful that people heard this, you see Gravity Falls, me too: V, and I know you love your mother a lot, I love mine too, much more because it makes my day, and I am sorry for the death of your sister, may God take care of her, and I love action and comedy films, and as a chocolate croissant, which is delicious, and the rest, I liked your biography, if someone sees this, I would like to see their biographies.

I love your biography, the most interesting thing I heard, is that you like people how they make music in your biography, and I love making funny enemies like Wario in Mario Land 2 or Clone Sonck (an enemy that I invented, obviously) you have a great potential, if someone heard this, I would be grateful that people heard this, you see Gravity Falls, me too: V, and I know you love your mother a lot, I love mine too, much more because it makes my day, and I am sorry for the death of your sister, may God take care of her, and I love action and comedy films, and as a chocolate croissant, which is delicious, and the rest, I liked your biography, if someone sees this, I would like to see their biographies.
I love your speech there.

I am glad that you watch Gravity Falls, it is a fun show to watch, i do not like every episode but no one really likes EVERY episode in their show.

something interesting that they have not seen, we eat toasted bananas, we call it "slice"
and we eat corn dough called "arepa"

Back