Microgame Ideas?

JoeKarta

Bucket Head
Do you have any ideas for a microgame? Post it here! Here's one of mine (as example):

Stage: 9-Volt
Name: The Missing Link
What to do: First you see the word(s) Toon Link, Adult Link or Young Link and then you must choose the Link which' name was flashed on the screen.
(Optional):
Second difficulty: You also see the Twilight Princess Link.
Last difficulty: You also see Zelda with Link his clothes.

AND ALSO
People of Wario Forums! I want to make this thread a constest thread but I need two judges to help me choose the winner for the first constest. If you wanna help PM me (or something like that)! Then you get a set of rules that you must obey to choose the winner!

Last edited:
Hm... I have a Mother 3 one.

Stage: 9-Volt
Name: Combos and Beats
What to do: In a reference to Mother 3, the player must combo their attacks (by tapping, pressing, etc.) to the music's (Piggy Guys) beat on a Pigmask Private.
Second Difficulty: The music and enemies are changed to Zombeat and Zombie.
Last Difficulty: The music and enemies are changed to Master Porky's Theme and Porky.

Here is a sport themed one:

Stage: Jimmy T
Name: Hold it up!
What to do: You must keep a volleyball in the air while the ball is moving.
Second difficulty: You must hold a soccerball in the air and to kick you must press A.
Last difficulty: You must dribble a basketball and it may not go above your hand.

It's the title screen from Touched! where the aim of the game is to waste as much time on it as possible.
I'm sorry my ideas are completely biased towards my abilities I'll stop.

Stage: Wario (end one not start one)
Name: Dig!
What to do:You're Wario. Dig down with a pick. You'll have to button mash, but there are rocks in your way which if you continue mashing you break your pick and it's game over. You can dig left and right though. Get to the bottom and hit gold before time runs out.
Second difficulty: Blocks which bring out spikes to the left or right depending on an arrow on them. The spikes are another 1 block and if you dig through the spike zone you die and it's game over.
Last difficulty: Areas of rock that can trap you

Back