miiverse/ social media chaos

I have a feeling she already knows about this place and visits regularly. I am not sure however if she will ever join, she doesn't know anything about Wario if anything at all. She wouldn't really fit in here in my opinion.

@Kyon that didn't stop me. ive played a stark few games from nintendo, let alone wario, and hardly mention games here, but i still manage to enjoy this place. then again, i cant tell if people enjoy me as much :-3

@Metal good god, ive seen youtube comment sections less atrocious than that.

I guess you're right, but I wouldn't want Emma to be creepin' around here. She's kind of mean to me, and plus she might find out where Dragon is now, don't want that happening. So, it's better if she just stays on Miiverse.

tumblr_nwle6fYLCc1ssn77do1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nokx74nzah1tpt3rvo1_1280.jpg

goodness kyon. for one thing, she would have found out where she is had she any intent against her, especially if there had been any slip of information here already.
also, emma, im sure, has grown mellower. if not, you should learn to stand your ground. you have no trouble drawing the line for others, i am sure, so emma should be no exception.

eh, maybe she shouldn't join. is there a more private way of talking to each other, kyon? i dont feel we should continue this conversation in front of everyone else, should we decide to talk again about this.

i would, but she doesnt use miiverse too often. me and joekarta had spoken to her on miiverse, but she hasnt responded, and she went silent on google + and LMR. I think she gave up all communication. i dont even believe she had ever existed.

Haha, now wouldn't that be a treat if she never existed? Lol, jk. Don't tell her I said that. Well, Miiverse is your best chance, she does know we're here. She said she heard me say I knew where Dragon was, and I only said it on Wario Forums, so she must stalk around here.

Oh god, it's like I'm speaking with the Speed force or something. Let me just have a moment to myself here. *Tries to forget Magma so he will not exist.* Oh, doesn't work. Do not take offense, Magma~ was only testing out.

Goodnight, Pajamas! See ya!

WHAT THE HELL DID I POST YESTERDAY!? i dont remember going into the deep end and speaking in tounges. *sigh* no wonder i scare people so often.

Oh! Remember when there was like, 35 people posing as Emma? using her mii pretending to be her? Those were fun days as well, the Emma clone wars lasted forever and still goes on to this day. I wish I could go on Miiverse again. WHY NINTENDO, WHY!?

i couldve sworn they were-
anyway, emma was astonished that i wasnt console banned. the administration really hates me, i got banned twice for only a single, half assed excuse of a notification

Back