miiverse/ social media chaos

For some reason I cannot log into my alts, Nintendo's new rule against alts or something. Won't let me log in to any of them.

Anyways, she replied to you? so fast?! Whoa, awesome! Well, you were banned a lot, I would think you were gone too, lol. Anyways is she joining?

badmiiverse-12.png
1278376860459093605.png

lol, people keep migrating, hiding, and fighting amongst each other on miiverse like bigots. i really want to create an alt so i can reveal all their hiding spots and either make them get along or instigate a reporting war. either way, it should be fun.

I have never been more glad to have returned my Wii U days after I got it to avoid this mess.
thats not even the bad part of miiverse. the worst is the wars over the miiverse communities that break out. you have these bigots called smashers who claim to be hiding from the other idiots but end up taking over other communities, you have people legitimately trying to enjoy the final remnants of miiverse... and you have the idiots themselves spreading toxic memes and causing salty arguments.

in a nutshell, its 4chan for 5-10 year olds.

• Agree
Reactions: Rei
I never noticed if the Miiverse was a mess because i rarely use it.

What i did notice on the motivatial miiverses for the Miiverse Stage in Smash is that there are ALOT of people write "Wario (or any other character) sucks!".

They are probably kids that got angry because they lost.

Back