Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Title Style Change
Cause quite a few were added as attachments or from DeviantArt.

Either way, none now get loaded from DeviantArt, which is good. Now just trying to hunt down the legions of smilies originally uploaded as attachments...

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Title Style Change
Some Shokora ones still seem broken.

Yeah, it's cause they were uploaded as attachments... then something got lost. Add attachments not being visible to guests, and you have a disaster waiting to happen.

That's why all future smilies are being uploaded directly to the server.

Rei

Pro Coolman
Coins
Coins
Cause quite a few were added as attachments or from DeviantArt.

Either way, none now get loaded from DeviantArt, which is good. Now just trying to hunt down the legions of smilies originally uploaded as attachments...

So what the heck do you mean by all of this? Can we not use images or works that people/ourselves have made?

Magma

Dude
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
Username Change
User Name Style Change
@Reianoid he's only talking about where the smilies used to be stored. However, he did also say to avoiding adding images as attachments so instead use direct links.

• Informative
Reactions: Rei

Rei

Pro Coolman
Coins
Coins
@Reianoid he's only talking about where the smilies used to be stored. However, he did also say to avoiding adding images as attachments so instead use direct links.

So,I'm fine using my emojis? Because I use direct links/copy and paste the image.

ThAshleyChannel

That one person
Coins
Coins
Ahh---I see...

I'd also like to request this Saitama emote right here to be added to the 'Non Wario' Tab.

• Creative
Reactions: Rei