Music you like

Just a Wario Fan

The ίςε cream aficionado
I know, I know. We already have the thread ¨What music are you listening to now¨, but this thread isn’t necessarily about that. Rather, I decided to make this thread to see what music the members of Wario Forums enjoy.

Here is a list of some of my absolute favourite songs/artists. Because of the sheer amount of absolutely beautiful music that has been made over the years, it was very hard, impossible in fact, for me to make a top 10, but I managed to make a top 5, and decided to add an additional 5 songs in no particular order. This is only a small sample of the songs I love the most. There are many, many more songs/pieces and bands/singers/DJ’s/composers that I like, because I like virtually any genre of music, save for most rap and some EDM genres. Other than that, I can appreciate almost all music, but as you can judge from the songs below, I’m mostly a trance and rock lover, despite how radically different those genres may be.

unordered:

Share your lists of favourite music here, I’m really curious as to what all of you like.
Oh, one more thing: please do, for the sake of your fellow member’s web browsers, place videos in spoilers.

Back