My Orbulon art

Yannii

Orbulon artist
Hello everyone. Today I finished this Orbulon art and I thought to show to this forum my power of drawing or not. And I decided to show. I have put a big effort in this art, especially in plants (repeating iris (the biggest one and on Orbulon head) was a biggest struggle, but I tried to make as simular as I could).
I drew iris because I have headcanoned some time ago it as Orbulon's favorite plant. And, that ailen plant hear it - his favorite too. (I think I will tell why a bit later)
At first I wanted instead of all of this to draw one moment of Orbulon diary entrie, but later I scrapped that idea and thought to draw Orbulon in jar because I had no art with that idea.
At last, when I was looking at this drawing and comparing to my previous works, I thought that I have made a big progress in art.
I hope that you will like my work! :orbulon:
Без названия679_20230831211722.png

I like it, it makes me think Orbulon shrunk down then Link found him and put him in a bottle.
The art style is very easy on the eyes, also its really cool that Orbulon is doodling in your drawing!

Hello everyone. Today I finished this Orbulon art and I thought to show to this forum my power of drawing or not. And I decided to show. I have put a big effort in this art, especially in plants (repeating iris (the biggest one and on Orbulon head) was a biggest struggle, but I tried to make as simular as I could).
I drew iris because I have headcanoned some time ago it as Orbulon's favorite plant. And, that ailen plant hear it - his favorite too. (I think I will tell why a bit later)
At first I wanted instead of all of this to draw one moment of Orbulon diary entrie, but later I scrapped that idea and thought to draw Orbulon in jar because I had no art with that idea.
At last, when I was looking at this drawing and comparing to my previous works, I thought that I have made a big progress in art.
I hope that you will like my work! :orbulon:
View attachment 15523
Very nice, interesting interpretation of Orbulon and I love all the small details.

Back