My remaster of Wario Land 4 Music

Hello, In these weeks I'm doing this thing of doing "remasters" on the soundtrack of Wario Land 4
The music are based on the own sequences of the game
I have used various samples, many come from the Gamecube WarioWare and others from my collection and sometimes from the original game because they are difficult to replace.
There was also production, adding effects and also mixing.

For now I only made 3 and little by little I'm producing more, I hope you enjoy them.

Toxic Landfill
Monsoon Jungle
Puzzle Room

*NEW*
Pinball Zone

Last edited:
Hello, In these weeks I'm doing this thing of doing "remasters" on the soundtrack of Wario Land 4
The music are based on the own sequences of the game
I have used various samples, many come from the Gamecube WarioWare and others from my collection and sometimes from the original game because they are difficult to replace.
There was also production, adding effects and also mixing.

For now I only made 3 and little by little I'm producing more, I hope you enjoy them.

Toxic Landfill
Monsoon Jungle
Puzzle Room
Hello and welcome.

I always like listening to "remasters" of relatively low-fi video game music since, well, there isn't really one right way to do them. The "definitive" version is well the one you hear in the game.

Did you sequence these yourself from the in-game files or how did you do it?

Hello and welcome.

I always like listening to "remasters" of relatively low-fi video game music since, well, there isn't really one right way to do them. The "definitive" version is well the one you hear in the game.

Did you sequence these yourself from the in-game files or how did you do it?

Something like that, I simply extracted the sequences (to give fidelity in terms of the "direction" of the instruments) and then I myself was doing the rest, adapting the samples, and also seeing beyond the lo-fi of the samples imagining " how would they have done it without the limitations of audio? " and in part that answer is for example in WarioWare of Gamecube that is a "copy-paste" of the original bank of Warioland4 / WarioWare (GBA) with a better quality. For example in percussion/SFX I use it and thus I give as a more accurate point of view regarding the vision of the original composers.
-------------------
Algo así, simplemente extraje las secuencias (para darle fidelidad en cuanto a la "dirección" de los instrumentos) y luego yo mismo iba haciendo lo demás, adaptando los samples, y también ver más allá del lo-fi de los samples imaginandome "¿cómo lo hubieran hecho sin las limitaciones de audio?" y en parte esa respuesta está por ejemplo en WarioWare de Gamecube que es un "copy-paste" del banco original de Warioland4/WarioWare(GBA) con una calidad mejor. Por ejemplo en la percusión lo uso y asi doy como un punto de vista más acertado en cuanto a la visión de los compositores originales.

Last edited:
And since I have a collection of samples (from the 90s era where they used CDs) and many of them are from Roland for example, and they are uncompressed samples of several Sound Canvas models.
Sometimes the samples come from synthesizers like the JV 1080

Back