New :D

Care

Arch-vile
Hello, I am Care. I am cool and awesome. I got into the Wario games back in March of 2023, starting with Wario Land 3 and becoming completely obsessed with Wario. I have coined my condition as being "Wario crazy".

I have 100%'d Wario Land 3, Wario Land 4(in hard mode), and Wario World(Twice! Played the US and the Japanese releases too 100% completion!) and have been meaning to play more of the first Wario Land.

All of that aside, there's not much to learn about me, I am just a NEET who loves Wario. Now here is a meme I edited to add Wario to improve it.

Attachments

• whatsthepassword_2.jpg
    whatsthepassword_2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 40
Nicely done! It really is a special game. From music to levels and design.

I especially loved how you'd do something in one level and it would completely change one of the other levels you played in the past!

Wario Land 3 was just creative as hell and way ahead of it's time!

Nicely done! It really is a special game. From music to levels and design.

I especially loved how you'd do something in one level and it would completely change one of the other levels you played in the past!

Wario Land 3 was just creative as hell and way ahead of it's time!
Agreed! The levels changing as you progressed is amazing for a Game Boy Color game. We need another Wario Land game like 3.

It's possible we might get that in Antonblast, but that's a big maybe. I remember listening to a podcast featuring Tony Grayson the lead designer of Antonblast and he said they originally had plans to do that.

Would be sick if that actually happened in the game. But things tend to get scrapped or changed through development

It's possible we might get that in Antonblast, but that's a big maybe. I remember listening to a podcast featuring Tony Grayson the lead designer of Antonblast and he said they originally had plans to do that.

Would be sick if that actually happened in the game. But things tend to get scrapped or changed through development
Someone has shown me some stuff about Antonblast, seems like a hella interesting game. Especially since it takes that one mechanic from VB Wario Land. Probably should have gotten it during the summer sale lmao

But yeah I love how they're heavily inspired by VB Wario Land since that seems to be the one that was left forgotten

You might be thinking Antonball because Antonblast doesn't come out till November.
But yeah I love how they're heavily inspired by VB Wario Land since that seems to be the one that was left forgotten
Oooh, oops, I'm a bit dumb at times

Still though, VB Wario Land getting attention is a bit nuts. Hopefully the "Wariolikes" will actually inspire Nintendo and show them that people do want a new Wario Land game.

It very well could! Pizza Tower was a massive success, so I don't see why Antonblast wouldn't be. Especially given it's also coming to Switch, unlike Pizza Tower.

Back