New Smilies Have been Added!

What, no credit for doing this? *Cries*

Hah, just kidding. Glad you like them. If you need any of the animated ones tweaked (like having their animation speeds increased or decreased) let me know.

I don't use smileys the entire time, but there can't be anything wrong with putting in many Wario expressions. :) He's just so cool. VforVictory: I'm sure we won't look like preteen girls by mimicking someone as beautiful as His Greediness. ;)

I guess the head-shaking emote had a white background instead of a transparent one. Here is a new version:
no.gif

Noooo :(

I like the Wario smles, but i don't want to use them all the time...
Can't the site have both Wario and the default smiles, so we can choose between them?

I like to use smileys a lot :p
Smileys are cool :)
And the default smileys were very nice :D

But i don't want to use the Wario smiles all the time :'(

I don't like those eather.
But seriously, the site has 3 categories for Smilies: default, Wario Land and Wario Ware. There's no reason to replace the default, you could put the Wario sprites in a different section
I agree. We could have it like :P and ;) are the standard Xenforo smilies, and something like w:P and w;) are the Wario ones. Just to prevent confusion and annoyance.

These are really nice. So nice we might never want to speak without them in our posts again.
lol this one is the best ->allworried:

Back