New Wario series sales thread

13.544 / 87.823 this week.

Also it didn't show up on the November 2023 NPD (now Circana) but that's not a surprise.

Attachments

• 1702560837079.png
    1702560837079.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 44
Famitsu tracking took a break during the holidays and only restarted today so we have two weeks worth of sale. For Week 51 and 52, WW Move It sold a combined total of 37.147 units, for a total of 141.554. Next release will be another 2 weeks of tracking.

For comparison, Get It Together was recorded as selling a total of 157.830 before falling off the physical charts so unless the game completely collapses follwing the holidays, it is very likely Move It will outsell it in Japan. Also worth noting is thati t actually sold more than SMRPG remake during the holidays week (tho SMRPG's launch was much bigger).

Famitsu tracking took a break during the holidays and only restarted today so we have two weeks worth of sale. For Week 51 and 52, WW Move It sold a combined total of 37.147 units, for a total of 141.554. Next release will be another 2 weeks of tracking.

For comparison, Get It Together was recorded as selling a total of 157.830 before falling off the physical charts so unless the game completely collapses follwing the holidays, it is very likely Move It will outsell it in Japan. Also worth noting is thati t actually sold more than SMRPG remake during the holidays week (tho SMRPG's launch was much bigger).

Huh, I guess people who didn't buy WarioWare: Move It on launch day were catching up for lost time. Though it'd be interesting to see the European and American sales numbers too, since I recall Mario RPG being a massive hit this Christmas season in those regions.

How does that compare to other games?
If you mean Wario games, you can find the numbers in the first post of this thread. If you mean other recent releases in general, just check the Media Create threads on install base dot com

Last week: 2.272 / 158.247. I would expect the game to fall off the charts soon.

Edit: Most recent update is 2.174 / 160.421

Last edited:
Back