New Warioware Fansite

DabbitDaMips

Wario's Unsung Lacky and Scribe
This fan made a recreation of the mega party game website
Please give it some traffic/save anything we don't already have :D
Share this site on twitter or anywhere you can :D

Created by reddit user:

u/Freaky_Crossing_Fan

If you like what he is doing and have a reddit account send them some love/ask them to join these forums :D
1691678890924.png

1691678935494.png
1691678964334.png
1691678985741.png

1691679001844.png
1691679029413.png
1691679050138.png
1691679074260.png
1691679093759.png

that wario one just shows how dirty they did him in warioware, he invented those things in his mario power tennis special shots and the tv helmet that i forgot the name of in master of disguise.

Hmm this looks pretty good but is this really meant to be a recreation of the Mega Party Games website? It says it's a recreation of the game's menu not the website. I never visited the original website but I do know it was flash-based and had microgames and high scores implemented in some way.

that wario one just shows how dirty they did him in warioware, he invented those things in his mario power tennis special shots and the tv helmet that i forgot the name of in master of disguise.
Agreed Wario is so many more things than this; adventurer, inventor, ceo, biker, sportsman, plumber, and game developer.
Hmm this looks pretty good but is this really meant to be a recreation of the Mega Party Games website? It says it's a recreation of the game's menu not the website. I never visited the original website but I do know it was flash-based and had microgames and high scores implemented in some way.
I'm hoping they put the games up, unless I read wrong there was some kind of implication that might happen. But eitherway I think they are just doing a megaoverhaul and trying to piece together what was once lost (idk if its just from megamicrogames though, seems like a lot is here). They have a couple games up so far but I never saw the original website so I wouldn't know how accurate it is to it. Maybe you could give more input on this @Magma . Here, check it out;
Is this from Move It?
Crygor Crisis (main page)
Eitherway I'm very excited by this restoration project :D

To me it looks less like a restoration project and more like someone practicing web design on their WarioWare-themed personal website. Perhaps you misinterpreted their aim? I could see how that could happen though since I only know of one person who actually remembers the original Mega Party Games website. It's not properly archived on the Wayback Machine it seems and is likely lost.

To me it looks less like a restoration project and more like someone practicing web design on their WarioWare-themed personal website. Perhaps you misinterpreted their aim? I could see how that could happen though since I only know of one person who actually remembers the original Mega Party Games website. It's not properly archived on the Wayback Machine it seems and is likely lost.
Probably eitherway I'm stoked. Also I think this wariowarecity should be supported B)
This person is mad passionate
1691694342554.png

1693228571927.png

1693228596579.png

LMAO SO MANY TURTLES <3
Love the juke box, have Mike's theme on repeat
the sheep counting simulator is lulz
Seriously keep up all the good work, this is a wholesome nostalgia site full of humor and cuteness

t
I added some new pages to my site.
These include~
Hope you enjoy them. I had created this fan site
these are all really cool!! what causes the music to play in Kat and Ana's space? for me, clicking dr. crygor made it start, was that intentional and if so was there any significance to that? sorry if that's a dumb question, i don't always initially pick up on things very well. also i love the jukebox!! do you plan to expand the tracklist? also, just generally speaking, the design of this website as a whole is really impressive and i'm very happy you're making it Orbulondiy::

Back