[Upcoming Game] New "WarioWare: Move It!" Trailer and More of Wario's New Voice Actor

it looks ROCKIN! my only complaint is with Wario's new voice. it doesn't have the same edge to it I don't know. Charles' portrayal of Wario felt like a guy who could kill me in a second if he wanted to, but the new one just feels like a funny italian american guy.

Game looks good but yeah not to be too harsh on the new guy but that Wario voice just sounds off. It neither sounds like the higher pitched Wario voice of the N64/GameCube era nor the more gruff Wario voice we've been hearing more lately.

Some thoughts:
  • Wario's voice is very interesting, I think it will take me some time to get used to it. He almost sounds more like a pirate this time, which I suppose is fitting for someone as greedy and treasure-hunting as he is! It will probably sound better in little sound bites.
  • Full voice acting seems like it is back!! YAY!!!
  • It's great to see the full cast interacting more, especially with this new tropical setting. It opens up a world of new possibilities!
  • Dribble has on some interesting gloves and Ashley has no sleeves.
  • The world map is reminiscent of Smooth Moves, with the characters' heads. There is also a Temple of Forms-like building (for playing the microgames) and a theater for looking at cutscenes presumably, like in Smooth Moves.
  • The coin system is nowhere to be found... maybe the player will learn different poses like Smooth Moves in the intermission?
  • It also does not have themes for the different characters, but it's looking like different Forms associated with each one, with Choo Choo being for Wario. This likely means the train microgame in the initial trailer is for this stage, not the final one, and the chicken hatching one could be for the final stage.
  • Also, Wario's initial stage has the player play 10 microgames.
  • Penny, Crygor and Mike are now all combined into one stage! Also, Ashley & Red and Orbulon are in the first world, which is interesting since they are usually found later in the game. Perhaps more characters will run the stages than usual.
  • Forms are back, and it seems like there will be an announcer to say which one the player has to use, like the Japanese version of Smooth Moves. In the American Direct it uses a chicken sound but in the Japanese one it is a normal announcer.
  • It also utilizes other features of the Switch, such as the sensor, wonder if this will only be designated to one form?
  • We are shown the first remix stage, featuring the characters from the first world... except Lulu is there and not Wario? Perhaps she just joined the ride, or somehow plays a role in Wario's stage like in goal (kind of unlikely).
  • There are five party modes, three of which we have seen, being the Medusa one, the dice board game, and a boxing one. It seems like the "Listen to the Doctor" one from Mega Party Game$! is back! I wonder if the fifth one is only for two players since it is on the side?
  • The Medusa mode does not seem like it involves microgames and that it is a race of some sort, with players being eliminated. Reminds me of Sneaky Gamer, with the player having to not be caught.
  • Also, notice at the bottom how the four players all have one Joy-Con each, and you can play as Spitz, also like the GameCube one where you can choose individual characters. I suppose everyone would have two Joy-Cons for the boxing one, of course.
  • The Super Mario Bros. 3 microgame probably has you use the chicken Form to shake your tail.
There are a lot of things here to have me excited, and a lot of things to get used to. The art style is very weird and experimental, probably the most weird in the series yet!! Please Nintendo let me have this game now!!!

Some new artwork
1694707238207.png

1694707213428.png

1694707420695.png

1694707450357.png
1694707459235.png
1694707467421.png
1694707479940.png
1694707785150.png

1694707830036.png

1694707845532.png
[/ISPOILER]
I find it kinda weird that only like three characters got new outifts and everyone else is in their normal clothes

Last edited:
-New wario sounds like a fandub
-I'm still not a fan of the new art style but the new artwork here looks a lot more fun and dynamic. It's an improvement.
-Game looks great and exactly what Shove It Up Yo Own Ass... I mean a Smooth Moves 2 should be. No complaint.

Something I'm kind of curious about, I wonder if Martinet's replacement is multiple people or just one person? If it's just one person then maybe it's the same person doing Mario and Luigi now. Those two sound decent enough but perhaps that person can't quite grasp Wario's voice? That really ends up saying a lot about Martinet's range.

Something I'm kind of curious about, I wonder if Martinet's replacement is multiple people or just one person? If it's just one person then maybe it's the same person doing Mario and Luigi now. Those two sound decent enough but perhaps that person can't quite grasp Wario's voice? That really ends up saying a lot about Martinet's range.
Yeah definitely, it'll be really interesting if it ends up being multiple people voice acting though!

Now, we have to wait for the next party/sports spin-off to hear Waluigi's new voice.

I like Warioware Move It, it is like WarioWare Smooth Moves but using two joysticks in many Ways. It is a good way for make something like WarioWare Smooth Moves but more diferent. Yes, it is like WarioWare Smooth Moves Orbulon microgames, but WarioWare Move It do it more different and specific.

Back