Nitwit in the house!

Haha, that's nice. It's good feeling, yes? Well, I hope you enjoy the site, go ahead and lurk around the site and reply to threads you might like, maybe even make your own thread about something you'd like to discuss.

For me, I mostly only make Ashley threads, haha.
Good. When I get more money soon in the upcoming months. I can ask MiZun herself to make an animated Gif Commission on Ashley the witch. I bet you will be proud of me once that comes out? ;)

zDwuF82.png

FIlEyjI.png

umm...

OMG, OMG, OMG. I'd love that, like so much. Ashley from the Warioware gams as an animated Gif would make my month. Oh yeah, it's almost my birthday. I'll be 17 pretty soon, I'm getting Paper jam and an Ashley pillow.

Ohhh, it's an 18+ artist? neat, lol.

OMG, OMG, OMG. I'd love that, like so much. Ashley from the Warioware gams as an animated Gif would make my month. Oh yeah, it's almost my birthday. I'll be 17 pretty soon, I'm getting Paper jam and an Ashley pillow.

Ohhh, it's an 18+ artist? neat, lol.
Yeah. I'll ask her to make animation of her soon. By the way? Do you want a NSFW version of Ashley? (Grown up, of course?) Or just a cute animation of her doing her magic and turning Wario into a Frog or something? lol

Yeah, I'm gonna go with Plan B.) and go with a cute picture. Mostly I go by her N/A age which is like, 15/16. I don't want to see Ashley doing those sort of stuff, lol.
True. You can also ask another user that made my Parachan Gif animation. He's name is akiranime on DA. Look him up as well. :)

Wow, I'mma be throwing my money around by asking people to draw Ashley. I knew people took requests, but just thinking of it now it'll be a good plan to make Ashley even more well-known, how much did they charge you for those drawings, you know?

Wow, I'mma be throwing my money around by asking people to draw Ashley. I knew people took requests, but just thinking of it now it'll be a good plan to make Ashley even more well-known, how much did they charge you for those drawings, you know?
parachan_by_akiranime-d9naa92.gif
This image? Costed $120 bucks. But the finish product is so worth it. VforVictory:

Fanartists are way better than some professional artist out there! Do you know you have to pay $1000 dollars just to make one caricature of yourself by an artist who works at the Industry alone? F*** that noise! Give you're money to the smaller artists. The fanartists that you can trust do a better job than the bigger celebrities! lol

Oh shiiitttttt...That's a lot of money, I could buy all 3 sets of Ashley pillows with $120 bucks. Maybe I'll ask this MiZun person first before investing in something like that, but it is a fine looking gif and probably took a lot of work to make.

Goodness knows it'll take me years to make a gif that detailed with the software I have, I'd love a drawing tablet for drawing this sort of stuff, with good drawing software.

• Agree
Reactions: 607
Oh shiiitttttt...That's a lot of money, I could buy all 3 sets of Ashley pillows with $120 bucks. Maybe I'll ask this MiZun person first before investing in something like that, but it is a fine looking gif and probably took a lot of work to make.

Goodness knows it'll take me years to make a gif that detailed with the software I have, I'd love a drawing tablet for drawing this sort of stuff, with good drawing software.
I was talking about akiranime who only make Gifs for $120 dollars. lol But MiZun is very cheap when it comes to Gifs. Only pay her $40 bucks. ;)

Yeah, but I'm no good with drawing with a mouse, hence why I want a drawing tablet to draw better. I need some upgrades to draw better. Well, I'm gonna get to bed, it's already 1 where I'm at and I'm getting tired.

If I'm still up I

A.) got hooked on something.
B.) I lied
or most likely of all.
C.) Ashley took me and I'm staying logged on hoping somebody will help me one day.

You don't necessarily need a lot of technology to make good art (for the most part).
I know. But whenever I get more money from my folks. ($400 dollars this time.) I wanna ask the same artist to do a Gif Animation on this epic hype train right here!

Oh I'm just saying Kyon is acting as if artists have to have good technology in order to make nice pieces.
Kyon is nice... If abit naïve just a little bit? lol In this world online. Requests are not good enough. So pay the artists or get outta here? lol

Back