october's here, spooky time

Baker Man

Already F'd up 2025 gonna be my year
shall we discuss childhood trauma? I'll go first, i was scared of going "ta-da!" for some reason, and (this may sound weird, but this is normal compared to that) baby einstein freaked me out, especially the dragon puppet and the giraffe cone puppet, I also remember being scared of the smash bros announcer going "SUPER SMAAAAAAAASH BROTHEEEEEERRRS!"
TL;DR: i was sensitive, but I'm not alone on the baby einstein thing

My childhood trauma was Coraline
I remember watching it when I was a young toddler and it scared the shit out of me and I never wanted to watch it again. Every Halloween when it was going to air I would either change the channel or run to my room
Until I grew out of the fear and now I love the film lmao

I was also scared of the thx intro/noise
Still scares me cause of how loud it gets lol
I have gotten used to it tho

Really specific but one thing that scared the living SHIT out of me was this one zombie type from a game I used to play. it was called Reason 2 Die and it was a survival horror TDM game (one played as zombies the other played as humans and when a human died they'd turn into a zombie, humans had to complete goals and zombies had to stop them and it'd progressively get more hectic overtime). But anyways on that there was this creepy ass motherfucker named the Stalker and he was the literal definition of a creepy ass mother fucker. he'd spawn with an earth shatteringly loud foghorn playing in the distance and he looked and acted like a rapist, he'd grab you and throw you off the fucking map or take you away from the other humans to get beat up by a horde of zombies. When playing this game if most of your team is dead and you heard that foghorn it was like a literal death sentence.

In general this game was just kind of eerie especially with it's uncanny PS1 style art. It was one of the first battle royales too which is fascinating as hell to see. All of the maps were these extremely abandoned realistic locations like small towns in autumn or roads.

i understand why a kid would be scared, and, at the same time, he looks like an unloaded roblox skin
LIVE STALKER REACTION
HIS RESPONSE IS NEXT

Stalker.png

When I was a child I didn't have many scary things for me, I can say I didn't have scary things for me when I was a child.

But, now that I am remember, the only thing that I had scary when I was a child was a head that shows an example of the mind functions from an educative VHS video.

When I was a child I didn't have many scary things for me, I can say I didn't have scary things for me when I was a child.

But, now that I am remember, the only thing that I had scary when I was a child was a head that shows an example of the mind functions from an educative VHS video.

i think i may know what you're talking about, is this what you're thinking of?
on second thought, upon seeing your age, that means you were likely born in 89, so likely not, but i do remember being freaked out by braincandy (the video in question)

well, anyone know anything about the search for SM64 Big Star Secret? I never watched it, but I want to help with the search, hopefully someone somewhere reuploaded it

Back