Oh hey, it's Rei!!

OhHeyItsRei

/Cries about Shoko
Soooo.... Introductions.

I first came into contact with everyone's favorite treasure hoarder at age 4 or 5 with WarioLand 4. A game that pretty much introduced me to the platformer genre. From there, it was WarioWare Twisted and Touched that truly opened my eyes to his greatness.

I go by Rei, and you can usually find me on Twitter at @OhHeyItsRei. I mostly RP there.

I love Ashley, and recently I've played through WarioLand 4 again, growing a fondness for Princess Shokora.

With that out of the way...

LETS-A GO

Welcome to Wario Forums Rei! I think I've heard your username before... do you know the people at Wario Land Treasure Trove by any chance?

LETS KNOW EACHOTHER PERSONALLY NOW your discovery of the shoko vid gave us much needed motivation seriously ;AAA;

I HOPE WE CAN GET TO DO LOTS OF FANGUSHIN OVER BEST PRINCESS HNGHGNG

ello! <3333

LETS KNOW EACHOTHER PERSONALLY NOW your discovery of the shoko vid gave us much needed motivation seriously ;AAA;

I HOPE WE CAN GET TO DO LOTS OF FANGUSHIN OVER BEST PRINCESS HNGHGNG

ello! <3333
AHHHH noooo don't congratulate me for being a hopeless nerd- If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have been enlightened to how important she was!!

I demand a slice of website revenue for every friend I bring onto this website.
Who do I need to speak to for collection.

This guy:

600px-WarioPicksThrone.png

Hello! I know somebody else that goes by the name of Rei, that might be slightly confusing for me d:p
Are you planning on getting the other Wario Land games? d:)

I emulated 1 and 2 some time ago. Watched a playthrough of 3 at some point. I've never touched Shake It, unfortunately.

Back