*OH YEAH AND SPOILERS*My thoughts and opinions on Dr. Mario World

mainly because the plot feels so paper thin so far this team up just feels very wrong.

no amount of Bowser's sweet Odyssey hair will distract me from the fact that the models look like a DS game. The game itself is fun but yeah the presentation leaves some stuff to be desired for me. Speaking of Odyssey that game and Smash ultimate has me used to Mario with visible hair and whiskers and going back to the previous more uh "plasticy" (?) look is a bit jaring

View attachment 10906no amount of Bowser's sweet Odyssey hair will distract me from the fact that the models look like a DS game. The game itself is fun but yeah the presentation leaves some stuff to be desired for me. Speaking of Odyssey that game and Smash ultimate has me used to Mario with visible hair and whiskers and going back to the previous more uh "plasticy" (?) look is a bit jaring

Were you that upset that Bowser plugged your bumhole with his back spikes? aww poor bitch

Now lemme just say I'm not the best at puzzle games

So you've got the optional side levels and and the end if the branching paths you get a prize. Of course I wanna beat every level I the world but I dog because i suck at timed levels. My fat fingers misplace a capsule and it's over even after i figure a level out. After multiple tries. And waiting. Because of the heart system.
So yeah I will likely just play the regular levels because I don't wanna wait for more cracks at the same level. It's so obvious they want you to by hearts for the prizes. I'll just continue on to world 2 thank you very much

Back