Overwatch

I've been following the various controversies surrounding this game. As for the game itself I'm too poor to buy many games atm and I'm not sure how fond I am of the idea of TF2 with MOBA elemets.

Ehh I rather stick to tf2, after playing, it's really just blegh. Because we all know it's fun to play a game in which you die quicker than the rebel on the 2nd Hoth spawn in Battlefront. Not to mention how quickly boring it gets since there's only like 3 gametypes (no one plays tdm) and they mostly last around 3-5 minutes. There's an in-game store that cost money to buy a crate for like 2 dollars or more, I mean tf2 also has a store but that's free to play and the crates on that game are at least 3 cents with other stuff that you can buy that isn't a randomized crate. some of the characters are pretty unbalanced, count how many times you see Bastion get play of the game, and some characters are extremely weak. Mercy has got the be the worst medic I've ever seen, she can't even defend herself and her ultimate really doesn't matter since most of the time after your teammate gets revived, they just die 2 seconds afterward. The game doesn't really have skill at all, in fact most of the "skills" in the game are very simplify like Junkrat's ability to launch himself into the air is just a simplified sticky jump. I got a lot more that I don't like but I'll just stop here.

I got to try it out for a few hours. I guess it was fun for a while. The characters are very unique. It got boring though since there's very little in the game.
It doesn't help that I'm absolutely terrible at it.

Got it just for Pharah.

Love her.
Pharah.jpg

Back