Physical merch thread (formely "Japanese pre-order bonus revealed")

Glowsquid

Mental midget
Diamond City Leader
Shortly after Get It Together was announced, some Japanese retaillers announced that pre-orders would receive a bonus physical goodie without elaborating. It's now been revealed and um

And well it's just a bag with Wario's mug on it, but it is the first piece of physical warioware merch in forfuckingever. Small steps right?

Well, it's certainly a bag, though design wise I'm not sure it's one that interests me all that much.

Korean pre-orders have opened and turns out this version has its own bonus: stickers
[겜우리] 즐거움을 나눠라 메이드 인 와리오 예판 / 49,800원 | 유저 예판 핫딜 뽐뿌 게시판 | 루리웹 t

1628217183144.png

That bag is... well... it's something, but as much as I like WarioWare having new merch in ages, it's rather disappointing.
Those stickers look much better, but it's a bit strange that they appear about the same size in the ad, while the sizes in mm make it clear they aren't.

But Wario, have mercy! I already pre-ordered!! Probably should've waited in case North America gets something cool, too late now!

It's a bit disappointing, but new wario merch is cool. Hopefully they make more in the future. it would have been fun if they made a band you can wrap around your head, and it has a giant wario nose with mustache on it, and you can put joycons in the two sides of the mustache

it would have been fun if they made a band you can wrap around your head, and it has a giant wario nose with mustache on it, and you can put joycons in the two sides of the mustache
Yeah, that's something that I'd definitely buy. Wario's moustache and nose are something I'd like to see more often outside the games. They have good merchandise potential.

Meanwhile, in Spain you get a...

00197568200311____2__1200x1200.jpg

...poster.

Well, that ain't so bad, is it? Posters make good merch.

Oh, turns out you can also get they keychain and the stickers... depending on where you preorder, but looks like you can only get one item.

H2x1_WARIOWGIT_Preventa_image950w.jpg

But looks like there's no pre-order bonuses for Australians

ohgodimsad:

Oh, turns out you can also get they keychain and the stickers... depending on where you preorder, but looks like you can only get one item.

H2x1_WARIOWGIT_Preventa_image950w.jpg

But looks like there's no pre-order bonuses for Australians

ohgodimsad:
So, when you pre-order in a country, you can get at least something? I do wonder. If I example pre-order in my Nintendo, will I get the bonus as well, even if I example don't live in the UK?
Just wondering, since I am from Sweden and I wanna do a pre order.

So, when you pre-order in a country, you can get at least something? I do wonder. If I example pre-order in my Nintendo, will I get the bonus as well, even if I example don't live in the UK?
Just wondering, since I am from Sweden and I wanna do a pre order.
Pre-order bonuses like these tend to exclusive to video game stores. You'll have to check what stores are in your area and what they have to offer. Sometimes, they offer nothing but the game.

Back