Post a fact about yourself

I'm a big boy

baneprofile.jpg
For you

Aw, I wanna see ; _ ;

I used to really enjoy cooking and baking as a child, but when I became like a mid teen I stopped doing it, and havent ever gotten back into it : p

I keep saying one day Ill get back into it, but Im almost 30 now, so dont think Im ever gonna : p

I was reading this thread and realised something: I haven't posted yet.DumDumDum:
So, to compensate for that I will post 3 facts about myself.

• I sometimes feel jealous of other people's creativity. I'm not good at drawing pictures, unless it is done with mathematic figures and drawing instruments.
  • You may not guess it, but I have suffered from having a low self-esteem, often blaming myself for things that weren't my fault and taking other people's destructive criticism too seriously. Fortunately, things got better in recent times.
  • I absolutely love pizza to death. Pancakes too, but pizza will always be in my heart. (but not literally, pizza particles in blood vessels can kill you.):wargh:

I, too, can be jealous of others artistic ability : p

Not like envious, to where Im angry at them for their talent or anything. But when I see people who make pictures that I wish I could make, I usually think "aw, I want to be able to do that ; _ ;", haha.

I used to be that way with music too, Id hear people play some really cool song they wrote, and I always knew that I could do that too if I had an instrument of my own that I could learn to play. Luckily, a friend gave me a bass guitar one day, just as I was becoming interested in the instrument. Its one of the things Im most happy for having in my life, haha.

Hmmmm another fact about me.... I used to be afraid that I was too tall, and wished that I was shorter. May have already posted that before, though : p

Luckily I eventually discovered thats a dumb thing to be worried about, haha.

I dont really feel a need to be able to juggle. Or to be amazing at American football. Those arent talents that I feel jealous of : p

Back